Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 am

His eyes widen, and he's shocked still. He can't move. Part of him wants to push the other away.. but he can't.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 am

Deepens the kiss for a second before pulling away. "I'm sorry...I..." he backs up and looks away.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 am

(( *hughugglesyuwiththreetimesmorethesunshine* ))

"A-Antonio?" She didn't really even look at the caller ID before. "S-Sorry, but this isn't really a good time to talk. I'll just text you later, okay?" Walks up to a fence...Puts the phone in her shirt so that she can jump over the fence. Once she's on the other side she takes it back out, "I'll talk to you in a bit, ja?" Hangs up on him, putting her phone in her pocket and taking more short cuts to Lovino's house.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 am

Closes his eyes for the moment the kiss was deepened, but when the other pulls away, all he could do was stare. "..." Looks to the side too. "You already know I'm not going to sleep with you. What do you want." He glares at the floor, his cheeks red.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 am

(( Geez poor Antonio. And Julchen stay away!!!!!! *no longer wants hugs because you're making jul interrupt. ;33; ))

"I know...I needed to tell you something Lovi.." he says softly.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:02 am

((OH GOSH. N-No..))
Finds his cheeks flushing further, "What.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 11 Empty (( YOU'RE A TERRIBLE WIFE. I'm ruining the moment aren't I? :| Ah fuck. *hides* ))

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 am

Sighs, feeling a bit bad for hanging up on Antonio like that. But she needed to explain things to Lovino...
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:08 am

(( I'm gone for two seconds and this is what happens. B| France is going to be beaten to a pulp by the Spanish Armada! ))

FFFFFF. Throws his phone across the room, is now pissed off because everyone is hanging up in him. Gets his keys, goes to his car, and drives to a bar.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:09 am

"I....You know... I might have lies about the whole part from earlier...." he looks up at the Italian, trying to think of what he wants to say.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 am

He tilts his head in confusion.. "Look. If you don't spit out what you need to say in two seconds.. I'm going back inside."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 11 Empty (( OH IM SORRY HONEY.... but yeah you are. B| ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 am

;33; Don't kill Francis Antonio.

Crap, okay he should just explain. "Well the truth is I love. But I can't, because Antonio loves you. And I'm pretty sure Julchen suddenly likes me. So if I go out with you, I'm goin to break all my friendships. Plus... perhaps a real relationship isn't my think you know? Non... non. I do love you... I wouldn't care about that..." he rambles on and on. Adding this to the end of what he just said under his breath. "For the first time ever..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 am

Blinks...and just stares at him, "I- .. You.. love me?" Stares up at him.. "Like.. really love..?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 am

Wait? Did he say love? He didn't mean that...or did he? He did... He thinks.
Clears his throat. "Well...oui... I think so, mon chere.."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:29 am

..Frowns, rubbing his arm awkwardly "Why?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:34 am

"I don't know, but I do..." he admits. "I shouldn't really even be here. I told Antonio that I would leave you be.. I better get going. I had to apoligize though, because I couldn't stand seein your adorable little face so upset with me." leans down and kisses his forehead. Turns to leave.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 am

When the other turns to leave, he suddenly starts to panic, "Wait!" Wraps his arms around the other's waist from behind, hugging his back.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 11 Empty (( ;A; ))

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 am

Finally reaching to the Italians house now.. She just came in through his back yard so she walked to the front of his house..."Hn...?" She blinks, squinting a bit at the car. Was that...?
Frowns, turning to the door and seeing Francis getting hugged there. Imediately gets a broken, yet angered feeling inside. "......." Shifts backwards so that she's not caught..
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:44 am

He stops, turning his head slightly. "Lovino..." he says softly, a tinge of sadness mixed in there.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 am

"Y-You can't just fucking-" He pauses, tightening his grip slightly, "You can't say you love me.. and.. and then just leave me!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 am

Francis closed his eyes, gently patting the others arm. "I can't be with you though, Lovino... No matter how much I want to.. It would break Antonio's heart don't you see?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 am

"So breaking my heart makes it better?!" He yells, tears in his eyes. "What was the point of coming here, then?!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 am

"......" Her heart is breaking so much right now, backing up a bit more. Holding her arms, not even knowing what she should do. Its not like she can just inturrupt now, she waited too long for that...All she could do was watch, feeling for anger towards Lovino. Shaking lightly and tightening her girp as she cried.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 11 Empty (( WAI AM I SUCH A HEARTBREAKER? *goes dies* ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 am

He doesn't even know what to say, he turns around and looks down at the boy. "....Lovino mon amour.... what am I supposed to then?" he says softly, brushing the tears from the others face.

Ahdffldkd Julchen no don't cry. ;33333;
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 am

As the other brushes his cheek, he leans into his hand, closing his eyes, "Love me.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:09 am

"That, I am already doing. But what do I do about my friends...? I can't just..." sighs.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next