Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Gakuen Hetalia:: Ludwig & Julchen :>

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

•Gakuen Hetalia:: Ludwig & Julchen :> Empty •Gakuen Hetalia:: Ludwig & Julchen :>

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 am

"Nnrgh..." The albino groaned when she heared her alarm go off. It was the first day at the academy , sure she was excited, but she really didn't want to get out of bed. And the fact that she didn't buy a new set of her uniform over the sumer didn't help. She must have grown at least a little over the break.

Sluggishy, she sat up and scooted off the bed and yawned.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

•Gakuen Hetalia:: Ludwig & Julchen :> Empty Re: •Gakuen Hetalia:: Ludwig & Julchen :>

Post  Doitsusausage Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:09 am

Ludwig had already been up for about an hour now. He had taken a shower, got dressed, and was now in the kitchen cooking breakfast for both him and Julchen, his older sister.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

•Gakuen Hetalia:: Ludwig & Julchen :> Empty Re: •Gakuen Hetalia:: Ludwig & Julchen :>

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Heads over to her dresser and pulls out her uniform, undressing and then changing into it. "Hn....A bit tight..." She mutters to herself and looks into her mirror and shrugs. Grabs her brush and brushes her messy white hair before going down the stares and into the kitchen, spotting Ludwig, "Guten morgen..!" Oh look, she grew a bit over the summer, now her skirt's kinda.....short. Bl
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 pm

"Guten morgen." he says back his eyes still on the food. When he does look up and sees how the skirt is too short, he frowns. "Julchen... Didn't you receive money to get your new uniform, or did you spend it on something else?"
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 am

Chuckles nervously and scratches her cheek lightly, "Is it that noticeable...? Ja, I did-- but I'll be fine! I'll get a bigger size soon, maybe~!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Shakes his head. He could swear that someday she was going to be the death of him. He put the last finishing touches on the food and the put it on two plates for both of them. Eggs, potatoes, and sausage. On the side he had a small glass of milk for the both of them. "Just go ahead and eat then...." he sighed.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Smiles and looks at the food. West was always such a great cook.. She sits down and picks up her fork and starts eating after saying 'danke'.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:10 am

He nods and sits down across from her. Taking his fork as well he digged into the food. They would have to leave for school in just a short time.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Is totally killing her food. She's just eating so sloppily, she has specks of food on her face. Well, she was in a rush.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:27 am

"Can you not eat like a normal person...?" Sighs shaking his head. "...You have food all around your face."
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

"Nein~" She swallows. " I eat like an ]awesome person!" Laughs, quickly standing up when she sees the clock.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:07 am

Shakes his head, letting out a long sigh. "I guess we better go ja?" stands up as well walking over to the sink with his plate.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm

"Mmhm!" Walking to her bookbag, she picks it up and slides puts her arms through so it rested on her shoulder. "Ready?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am

Nods, rinses off his plate really well first. Places it in the sink then grabs his bag. Notices that of course she didn't bother to put away her plate. So he gets her's and takes it to the sink to rinse it off as well.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

She puffs out her cheek while she watches him, foldeing her arms over her chest, " C'mooon slow-poke! The bowel isn't going anywhere, it'll be here when we come back!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:45 am

"If you had taken it to the sink at least yourself..." he grumbled furrowing his eyebrows. Walks over to the door where she is.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 am

Puts her hands on her hip, "Not my fault!" She opens the door and walks out.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

"Ja, actually it is..." he says sighing. "Take responsibility..." walks out the door and closes it behind him. Le locks.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 pm

(( I love n how we started this thread forever ago and they aren't even at school yet. Blll ))

"I could have done it later, West!" She runs to his car and goes to her side.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:43 pm

(( S-shut up! I get nervous trying to rp doitsu. I fail at him. Even more than I fail at France.... Actually no. I fail at them equally.... You know what leave me alone. ;33; ))
Walks over to his side, opening the door and getting in. "Ja, but you would have left it still."
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:18 pm

(( You're the bestest France and Germany ON THE FACE OF THE UNIVERSE. >:OO ))

"Why're we still having this conversation?" She can't believe that their arguing over a bowel of cereal she left out. Gets inside as well.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm

(( LIAR LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE! -and why u no reply to txt? B| ))
"Because, you need to start cleaning after yourself, instead of leaving me to do it all the time." he said pulling out of their driveway.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 pm

(( I never got it!! ;n; I kept thinking that you just forgot and then i was all FUUUUU-- ))

Buckles up and crosses a leg over the other, "You're still taaalkiiing about iiit~!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:38 pm

(( Your phone hates me and is being racists!! *resends* ))
Frowns, giving up. It's not like she was ever going to listen to him. Started driving down the street towards the school. He just hoped they wouldn't be late.... That would be horrible to his perfect attendance since elementary. He usually even went when he was sick.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm

(( Nuu, bad phone! ;3; *smacks it* Wait, so you already sent it again? ))

She just looked out the window, she would have been perfectly fine with being late though. She normally was, even when she arrived in time to school. Normally, she'd just linger around and talk to Antonio and Francis.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next