Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:18 am

"Francis." He states, yanking his arm from the other. "You came after me." He looks back at the other, smiling, "That's all I can ask for so.. thank you.." Once he turns around all the way, he stares at France- who's still looking at the ground, "So..say what you need to say."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 7 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:28 am

Glances back up at him, "...I want to know honestly Lovino.... do you.. have feelings for Antonio?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 am

He stiffens slightly, letting out a small chuckle, "You know he said he loved me?" Shakes his head, leaning against a trash can. "But I-... I suppose I do, don't I." Looks towards the ground thoughtfully, "But, Francis.. I guess I can't help but be a little selfish with you, too."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:45 am

Hesitates slightly, "Lovino..." sighs. "Maybe this is just all my fault.."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 am

Looks up at him.."How?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:53 am

"I already knew Antonio like you... it was obvious...but I just.. wanted you for myself. Even though I already had a feeling that you liked Antonio back... Maybe if I had just left you alone..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:58 am

Brushes a thumb over France's cheek, "How do you feel about me? Really?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 am

Glances down at the Italian, his chest tightening a bit. He did /really/ like Lovino, a lot... but this was breaking up the friendship. And more than likely... everything that antonio and Julchen were doing was probably to make them jealous. Francis wasn't stupid with these types of things. He was the expert on the l'amour. And he couldn't he'll shake the feeling that if he told the truth it would continue to hurt everyone else. "I..." can't look at him. "I don't..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 am

He doesn't- what? Romano stopped, pulled his hand back, and stared at the Frenchman. "So. You lied to me, too?" France won't even look at him..that hurt.. a lot. "Probably just trying to get in my pants, huh?" Clenches his fists and turns around, "I'm going home."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 am

Francis clenched his eyes shut. God he couldn't think how he was doing the right thing when his heart was hurting like hell. There was nothing else for him to say besides for 'No actually I do like you... a lot, but so does my best friend, so I'm going to lie to you now.' "... do you want a ride home..?" of course he didnt. But he could ask.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:19 am

He'd already started walking, his hands shaking. If he turned back around, he'd probably just start crying, so he kept going, "I'm walking. It's not like you fucking care, anyways." He murmured it quietly, voice cracking a little.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:23 am

"That's not true..." he muttered quietly as he watched him walk away. It was too much though, he needed to talk to Antonio about this. And antonio better fucking love him after this. He slowly turned abmrojnd himself and made his way back to the door of the store.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 am

Romano kept walking. He was practically jogging because he was going so fast, he was even panting a little. Did France just break up with him..? Fuck him, then. He didn't care. Those three can go fuck themselves. He still had his brother at least..
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 am

Francis was right at the door about to open it... but he couldn't. His hand went for his phone, ready to call Lovino and tell him it had been a joke. And that he was kidding. He really wanted to. His hand trembled slightly before he finally there the phoen to the ground in frustration. He pushed the door open and headed straight for Antonio. He had a little surprise for him. B|
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Hugs her. "You're not a horrible person.... Julchen, I don't think this plan is working. Sighs. Sees France and tilts his head, wondering why he is back.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 pm

(( OOPS. Forgot the other quotation marks after working. >n> ))
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Came back to bitch. B||| Walks right up to Antonio and maybe kinda sorta punches him in the face. B||||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Romano takes the long way home, his head down the whole way. He'd already taken the battery out of his phone and shoved it in his pocket, just in case anyone tried to contact him. When he gets back, he goes straight to his room, takes off his cothes, and gets in bed.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:38 am

"El infierno? What are you doing Francis?!" Rubs at his face. Punches him back in the gut. B|
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 am

Winces, wrapping his arms over his stomach. He pouts, "You need to go over to Romano's... you need to tell him you love him... and you need to get on your knees and thank me." He said sadly looking away from the two.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 am

"I don't understand... Where is this coming from, all of a sudden?" Looks straight at him.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 am

Frowns, "You've always liked Lovi, non?" I shouldn't have just...." sighs. "Just go and comfort him and tell him before I change my mind... I-I'll take Julchen home if you want to go straight there."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:06 am

Stares between both of them, "H-Huh...?" She frowns, "...I-Is Lovi mad at me by the way...?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:07 am

"A-Alright! Gracias, Francis, you're a great amigo!" Hugs him quickly and runs toward the exit.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 am

Francis is left standing there with Julchen. "He's probably more mad at me then anyone.... Let's go too..." He says sounding so down, turning to walk towards the door. Antonio better not screw up... Francis would have been more than happy to stay with Lovino...
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next