Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 pm

"Mmph!" eyes barely widen for a second, realizing what he did. Then eases into and kisses him back.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Squeezes his eyes shut, deepening the kiss just a bit, and pushing him back on the couch.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Leans back into the couch willingly, bringing the other with him. Brings his left hand to the others face, and his other hand to his neck pulling him as close as possible.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Keeps his hands on the other's chest, nipping his bottom lip experimentally.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Moans quietly into the kiss, running his tongue over the others top lip, and then the bottom. Moves the hand on his neck toward the front and down his chest.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Pulls back to look at him, face flushed, and he's panting. "..."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Pulls him back down, and wraps his arms around him. Laying there, panting very softly.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:21 pm

"What? What did you think of, Jul?"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Blushes slightly, "M-Maybe what we can do...Is you and I should pretend to date, so then Lovi will be all 'what the fuck is this??' and he'll get super jealous! Then before the dance, we'll 'break up'. And so then you'll pretend to be all sad and like it broke your heart since, I'm so awesome and all...~~ I'll talk to Lovi and tell him he should ask you out since you look so depressed. Then you two kiiissss and seal the deal!" Grins.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:53 am

Nuzzles under his chin, blushing brightly, "..D-Do you like me?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 am

"Obviously, I thought I've already made that clear." he mutters softly running his fingers through the others hair.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 am

Blushes, and nods slowly. "R-Right.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:06 am

Smiles and kisses into his hair. Suddenly frowns, "I wonder if...." manages to pull out his cellphone from his pocket and glances at it. "Hm... Never mind.."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 am

Sits up, frowning, "What..?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:10 am

"Nothing... we just left kinda hurriedly. And I did drive everyone to school." He said running his hands through the back of his own golden hair. He had hoped that the other two had managed to get home.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:13 am

"..Then text and ask, or something.. Unless they're 'busy'" Pouts, still leaning on him.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:23 am

"Hmm.." pulls his IPhone back out. Yes he has an iPhone like me because apple rules. B| and they are tasty. Sends.... Jul a text.
Hey. U guys make it home? Wat r u guys doing? Remember always use protection unless u want 2 get pregnant. ;] -it had to be said B|-
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:33 am

Leans against him, and just siiighs.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:50 am

...Pulls out her phone, doesn't really even wait for a responce from Antonio. Texts, 'Dummy, we r not! Me and Antonio are dating now 2. <3' Sends it. Bl
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:13 am

Reads the text and and raises an eyebrow. "Well then..." he mutters.
Oh! Well that's great you 2! Jst don't have 2 much fun. ;3 <3
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

"Hmm?" Watches France alala.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 pm

"Ah! That actually might work!" Goes over to the kitchen and noms on a tomato.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:43 pm

"It will work~! I'm texting Francis now, and I bet he's gonna tell Lovi." Giggles as she types her text that says 'Hehe danke~! U always think I'll have too much fun with ppl, why is that?'
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 am

Because I know u. Sends that and looks up at Lovi. "Guess what Julchen just told me Lovino..?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 pm

"Eh? I see... Shouldn't we go back to school now?" Finishes eating the tomato and grabs the keys to his car.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next