Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 am

"D..Don't tell them..!." Frowns.. he knows that isn't right but.. he loves the Frenchman..
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 12 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:14 am

Why hadnt he thought of that? They didn't have to tell them anything. "Hmm...that... could work."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 am

Looks up at him, blinking. "..Yeah..?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 am

"It's the only way..." he muttered. He ran his hands through the other's hair, and kissed him sweetly.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:24 am

She could believe this. That bastard! Lovino kept sucking Francis back into it. And Francis actually agreeded to this? So that's where they're friendship is now? Hiding things so important like this from each other?....."F-Fine by me..." Looking down, she slide down the wall and sat by the bushes, pulling her knees up to her chest. She would leave now, but she was just to emotionaly exauhsted at the moment to jump over fences.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:32 am

Kisses back, gripping France's shirt tightly. His cheeks were still wet with tears, and a bit flushed. He hears the sound of rustling leaves, and quickly looks in Jul's direction, "Did you hear that..?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 am

Francis narrows his eyes, "Shh, I think so. Should we go see?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:37 am

Grabs his hand, entwining their fingers, "Si.." Is getting ready to RUN like the Italian he is. Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 am

Walks out, quietly makes his way over to where the sound came from. Then he sees Julchen, crying on the ground. His eyes widen, and his heart sinks. "J-Julchen...?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 am

Jumps slightly, and his eyes widen as well. He gasps slightly and puts his hand over his mouth, and yanks his other one from France's. She looked so.. He shook his head, trying to take in the image, "Wh-What's wrong?" Even though he was mad at her.. he still cared.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:14 am

He passes Lovino's house on his way to the bar. Sees Julchen crying. "What the.. " Parks on the curb and walks towards Francis, Lovino, and Julchen. "What the heck happened?!"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Just about freezes for a moment, staring at them with her eyes wide. "....!" Flushes in embarrassment, also wondering why Antonio is there too... She just stared at Francis and Lovino though. So many things running in her mind. Quickly, she stood up, not allowing them to see her one more second so weak like that. But she's still crying and shaking lightly...... Bites her bottom lip and looks down, her bangs covering her eyes. Not knowing what to say, she tries to make a run for it. She just wanted to get out of that situation that badly.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Francis reaches out his hand before she can get away and grabs her wrist. "Julchen wait." he says turning her towards him. places his hands on either side of her face, looking her in the eyes. He gently wipes the tears under her eyes just like he had earlier with Romano. "Tell ke what's wrong ma cherie?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Narrows his eyes slightly at the gesture France does with Julchen, turning away quickly. He crosses his arms, running a hand through his hair. This was way too much. "Y..You know what?" He laughed, not facing any of them, "I think I'll just go. All I ever seem to do is ruin everything.. so.. why not just disappear, right?" Darts off, running down the street alskdj.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 pm

She stares back at him, tears rolling down her cheeks still, even though he tried to wipe them away. "..." She pushes him away roughly, taking a few steps back. "O-Of course y-you wouldn't k-knowwhat was wrong!" Holds back from more she wants to say, choosing it would be best. But when she say Lovino run off, she cursed under her breath. But then she yelled, "Get back here, you fucking bastard!!" Almost in a cry, clenching her fists. She runs off in the same direction he ran off in.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Glares at Francis. "What did you do?!" Confusion in his voice. "Tell me, now! I'm not going to hear excuses anymore!" Clenches his fist, ready to fight if he has to. B|
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:37 pm

"Not now Antonio." he says looking back after the other two. "We need to follow them..." his voice sounds tired and upset. Not even quite sure of anything.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Just keeps RUNNING; ignores Jul.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Chases after him....TACKLES HIM TO THE GROUND FROM BEHIND.

"Oi!! D-Don't ignore me, I-I need to talk to you!!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 pm

SCREAMS and falls on his face. Just lays there, unmoving. "..Ch-Che cosa.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 pm

The crying had already slowed down, sitting on his back, "....You......" she starts but then takes a deep breath in attempt to control her anger, ".......Lovino... You just.......Wh-Why do you like him so much...? ....." Mutters softly, curling her fingers slightly into his shirt, "....Wh-Why would he love you s-so much.....I-..I don't get it...A-At all..." Julchen tries to hold back her tears, sighing shakily. Covers her eyes with her hand, looking down, "Wh-Why can't he love me l-like that too...?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

...He continues to lay there, shifting so his forehead is resting on his arms. "....I don't know." He hesitates, before speaking again, "I.. It's not like I wanted it to happen- I.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 pm

She interrupts him, "Th-That's a big lie! ...Y-You insisted on it, I heard you two talking..."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 pm

"He's the one who said he loved me first, dammit! I didn't expect something like this to happen!" He yells, turning over and making her get off of his back l:
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 pm

"Che-!" Falls off and scoots off of him, glaring at him slightly, "....Th-Then stay away from him....."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next