Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 am

He still doesn't notice the creepy car just sitting in front of his house.. Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:03 am

It's not creepy. ;3;
Why was he even freaking out like this? He was Francis Bonnefoy, expert at all things amour! He was going to get out of the car, walk in there and tell Lovino everything. Oh... his favorite song just came on. Maybe he should wait...
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 am

Just go in there, dammit!
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 am

Feels a sweatdrop, "Uh......S-So...." Awkwaaaard, plays with the ends of a pillow, "....W-Will you forgive me..?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 am

Smiles at Julchen's reply and decides to call France in the middle of his stalking. B| Ring. Ring. Ring.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 am

Yes! Someone had saved him. He answers the phone on the first ring. "Bonjour?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 am

Sometimes I feel like Canada, because I get ignored a lot in this rp. ;A; "Hola! What's up, Francis?" Says happily, even though he is still kinda sad because of the whole Lovi situation.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 am

((Huuuuuugs* ))
"Oh... Antonio..." hesitated. "I'm about to go in somewhere.... Where are you?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:20 am

(( ;n; ))

"Where is somewhere...? I'm at my house waiting for Lovi to call me, if he ever does." Sighs. "I think he hates me."
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:22 am

"No." Hangs up, and sits on the couch again, moping forever.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am

.....Looks at her screen and sees it went red before going back to her home screen. So he hung up? Fine then, if he wants to be that way. She calls him again.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am

(( :< ))

Francis opened then closed his mouth. His eyes set ok the house. "Non, non. I doubt that... just show him how you really feel. Show him your butt or something." yes he just said that. He's distracted, he doesn't know what he's saying. B|||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 am

(( /huuuug ;3; ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 am

(( Who is the hug for? ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 am

Answers, "I'm sorry. But the number you have dialed is no longer in service. Goodbye." Hangs up AGAIN.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:31 am

(( Nein. No hugs. .__. ))

"My butt? I don't think that will do anything... " Rambles on but stops himself to focus on the situation. "Francis, where are you?!"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 am

(( Casey, silly! ;3; ))

......GROWLS. Totally in a bad now because of that. She stands up and goes to get her jacket. :l Cursing in German the whole time.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 am

(( Oh... so no one loves me. I try to give her hugs but she no want. And the no on wants to give me one. ;33; ))

"Listen, I have to go Antonio, I'll call you in an hour, non?" says goodbye an quickly hangs up, getting out of the car.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 am

He takes the battery out of his phone AGAIN, and lays across the couch, putting his forearm over his eyes.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:39 am

(( Sorry. ;3; ))

"Huh? Wait--" He looks at his phone. Grumbles, calls Jul now. B|
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 am

He walks to the door and hesitates before knocking loudly on the door.

(( Hmph...))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 am

(( I can hug you too if you want me to! :c ))

Hears her phone go off, but she doesn't answer until she gets her coat on, "Was??" She walks to her back door and steps out. She didn't sound happy, and she SLAMMED her door loud enough for it be heard on the phone. Ah shit.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 am

Groans, and gets up, expecting it to be Ludwig looking for Feli. Flings the door open, growling, "What?--" ...He just stares at him.. not moving.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 am

"Eh? What's wrong? You seem angry..." Wonders why no one wants to talk to him, is totaly confused.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 am

(( Mhm! ))

"......." Stares at him for a few seconds. Does one of the things he does best. Oh wait... Having sex, stripping, raping and groping were his specialties. But he was good at this too. Reaches over for him, and kisses him forcefully out of nowhere. B|
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next