Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 16 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Wraps his arms around the Italian, looks over his shoulder glaring at Arturo. "You better not have touched him." he said angrily.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 16 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm

"What if I did?" he questioned, grinning a bit as he leaned against the door frame. Romano just continued to hug France, sniveling.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm

(( Stupid Enchilada's burned my finger. ;3; ))

"France always acts like that, sí?" Sighs and keeps driving. "Do you want me to just drop you off at your house or come hang out with me?"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 pm

His glare hardened at the guy. It's not like he was one to fight.... He usually ended up being the one that lost when he did. But that bastard was really pissing him off. He hugged Romano tightly, "I'll.... " he hesitated. "Je vais vous tuer..." Part of him knew that the guy probably didn't speak French. But he was angry and it just slipped out in his native tongue. Though to be honest he wasn't sure how he'd go through with the threat.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 pm

...The man tilted his head in a confused manner, before shaking it, his grin returning once again. "He was nice and tight, I'll give you that much." He chuckled, before slamming the door shut, making Romano jump slightly.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 pm

"....I'll hang out with you." Looks out the window and watches all the houses they pass by.

(( At least it wasn't a burrito! ;A; ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Francis eyes widen slightly when he said that. His grip around Romano tightening possessively. That guy... Francis growled. "Come on Lovino." he muttered keeping his arm around the other walking away from the house. "What happened in there with that...?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 pm

"Alright." Drives up to his house and parks in the driveway. Turns off the car, takes his seatbelt off, unlocks the car, and all the fun stuff lalala.

(( We made taco's too! xD Our Enchilada casserole was delicious, though! :3 ))
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Romano stumbled as he walked, having a hard time, "Iiiii.. dunno." He sighed, searching his mind for the right words; which he couldnt seem to find in his drunken stupor.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:15 pm

(( I want tacos now. B| ))

Francis sighed, great... He reaches his car and helped the other into the car buckling his seatbelt for him. He walkes around to the other side and got in. Gripping the steering wheel he glared back at the house. "I-I should call Antonio..and Jul... They could help me w-with this guy..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Looks over at France, swaying slightly, "Help you w-with him?" He tilted his head.. then he reached for France's hand, brushing his fingers over it. "He didn't doooo anything.."

((My mom's making Enchiladas right now. l: ))
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 pm

(( I love on how we're all talking about Mexican food when the rp is all serious biz situation. Bl ))

Sighs when they reach the house. Julchen unbuckles herself and steps out of the car, brushing some hair away from her eyes with her hand.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Francis looked over at the Italian, a huge frown on his face. "But that's not what he said.... " Francis sighs.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 pm

(( That's because mexican food is awesome. |D Churro's are my favorite! ))

Gets out of the car and fumbles with his key to find his house key.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:22 pm

He has it, right? Bl She waits for him, holding her arm behind her back as she waited by the front door.

(( xD ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Finds the key. B| Opens the door and lets her inside first.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Nuzzles his shoulder affectionately, almost like a cat; something only drunk Romano would do. Bl "I-I promise, Francis.. he touched my curl but th-thats it!" Stops to hiccup, inhaling the other's scent, "but you came, and I'm glad.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Walks inside, taking off her jacket after taking her phone out of the pocket. Glancing around..
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Hangs his coat on a coat hanger thing. "Do you want something to eat or drink?"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 am

So relieved, kissing the top of his head. "You scared mon amour..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am

"Are we hooome yet?" Whines, and without thinking, he finds himself leaning up to kiss France's cheek.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:29 am

"Almost..." he says glancing at him. He couldn't help but like this Romano. B| even if he was drunk and that was the only reason why he was acting like this.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am

..Unbuckles, and Looks up at him, before wrapping his arms around France's neck, nuzzling his cheek against the other's. "Y-You're so nice to meeee.." It's got to be hard to drive like this Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:39 am

Ja it is. B||

"Lovino, please... get back into your seatbelt..." he mutters trying to focus on the road, he swerves a bit.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:43 am

"Why.." Kisses the side of his head, then his cheek, before nipping his ear, "You're soo n-nice.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next