Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 8 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm

"Oh shut it. Did not." Glowers, will never admit that Francis may be right. "How'd you manage to do it anyways? I usually hurk all over anyone who advances on me when I get /that/ drunk."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 8 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 am

"Well... actually you did..." he mutters. "But I got you all cleaned up~~." grins smirkishly.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 am

"...pfff" Snorts and chuckles a bit, looking at him with a 'you have got to be kidding me' face. "You were actually horny enough to have sex with someone right after they threw up on you? Wow. Just wow."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:26 am

"......." turns away from him with a 'hmph' Ignoring. B||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 am

Chuckles a bit more before quieting down, shifting on the bed a bit. "....Got any clothes I could wear?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:37 am

IGNORES. B||| He better apologize. An angry france is never good.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:44 am

Pff. You expect Bela of all people to apologize? "...Fine." Lies back down on the bed, sheets still partially covering him, closing his eyes to doze off again.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

B||
Snatches the sheets from him. :| Being such a snooty jerk face. Bad France.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 am

Jumps a little, snatching a blanket from France with a glare and pulling it over himself. Bl
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:59 am

Snatches it right back, wrapping himself in it. "Hmph..." Closes his eyes as I going back to sleep.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:01 am

Rolls his eyes and grabs some other sheets, wrapping himself in them and starting to fall back asleep as well. ((lol timeskip again?))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:06 am

(( Ja I guess. )) A couple of hours later of extra sleep....
Francis by then had rolls out of his blanket cacoon, and was now wrapped around the Belarusian. Nuzzles the others back unconsciously, mumbling something intelligible.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:11 am

Wakes up slowly, and much more peacefully than last time, cuddling into Francis without his mind being concious enough to realize what he's doing.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 am

"Mmm...." wakes up slowly, blinking his eyes open gradually. Notices the other in his arms, doesnt bother moving for the moment.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 am

Blinks his eyes open, staring at the other for a moment before.. "What the fuck?!" Shoves Francis forcefully away, scrambling backwards.. and falls off the bed, landing awkwardly and painfully, sore muscles shooting jabs of pain up his spine. "Shit!"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am

Looks over the bed, checking on the other, a chuckle spilling form his lips. "Are you okay down there?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

"Owww... no. I landed on my sore ass." Frowns, glaring up the other like it's all his fault. Which is sorta is, after all France was the one who made him that sore.. After a moment realizes his legs are splayed apart from the fall and flushes, slowly trying to pull them together despite the pain in the process.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 am

"You should stay like that~ It suits you better, mon amour~." He says smirking lightly.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 am

Glares at him, pressing his legs together. "Shut it, pervert." Winces a bit, the position he's kneeling in pulling his sore muscles. "Damn..."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 am

"Maybe you shouldn't have pushed yourself out of the bed," has a small frown on his face though, looking at the other slightly sympathetic.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 am

"Maybe you shouldn't have been sleeping so close to me." Growls a bit, looking away, flushing.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:05 am

"Well it is my bed~." <3
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 am

"Doesn't mean you own everything on it." Pouts, looking away still. "And put some clothes on."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:50 am

"Non... I'm comfortable like this. I don't see what the problem is." he said lightly.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:52 am

Blushes a bit more, going silent for a little. "...Shut up. And get me some clothes, too."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next