Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 10 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 am

Looks up at him with an are-you-kidding-me expression. "...What do you think."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 10 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:01 am

"Are you really still upset about last night?" he says making him some coffee.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:19 pm

"Is it really that weird of a concept?" Raises his eyebrows at the other, frowning.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 pm

"You are the one that got yourself drunk last night, non?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:21 am

"I usually don't run into anyone I know when I do that... 'sides, you missed the part when I was a sobbing drunk, nearly got kicked out. And most people have the decency to not try and have sex with someone when they're too drunk to possibly have any sense of judgement."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Francis started to protest, but then closed his mouth and turned his attention back to the coffee. How irritating....
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:27 am

Sighs, rolling his eyes. "I don't exactly get drunk for the purpose of having sex, unlike you."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 pm

(( I couldn't sworn I replied to this like two days ago. B|||| it must not have gone through right or something... Idk. Shlskfkd ))
"Well maybe you should try it sometime...." he scowls, taking slight offense. "Plus that is not why i get drunk~ You were the one drunk anyways~~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:21 pm

"I know. And I'd rather not discuss /why/ I was drunk." Frowns, sulking.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:53 am

Raises an eyebrow, "Hmm?". Now he was wondering exactly why he was drunk. What was h doing drinking?
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 am

"...I /just said/ I don't want to talk about it." Huffs, turning away from the other.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 am

Yeah, but when people said they didn't want to talk about it, Francis usually wanted to know what it was. "Perhaps, but now you have to tell me." He set the other's coffee and food on the table, then made himself a cup of coffee as well.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 am

"..." Siiighs, taking a deep gulp of his coffee before replying. "Look. My boss and I just had another argument and relations with Russia politically have been falling despite everything and I just didn't want to have to think about my problems, okay?" Glares down at the counter, his entire body stiffened from anger, lets out a heaving sigh. "I don't need you adding to them."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 pm

The frenchman frowned slightly, and walked around behind the other's seat. "Well I seem to find sex as a great distraction from one's problems." Placed his hands om the other's shoulders and starts to massage them. "Don't you think....~?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Raises an eyebrow, stiffening a little as the other starts massaging him "Not really..."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 pm

"Mm? Non? Maybe you should give it another try...~" is le
Massaging his shoulders. Lalalalala
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

"Nn... bug off.." Relaxes unwillingly to the massage, his muscles starting to loosen and his eyes only half-open.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

"Now, don't be so rude Aleks~." Digs his fingers deep into his shoulders, trying to get him to relax, and let out all the tension.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 pm

"Shut up.... you don't deserve.. politeness.." A shudder goes through his body, his muscles finally relaxing, his resistance weakening.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 am

Just hums a bit, his hands moving from his shoulders, to working into his back.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 am

Sighs and lets him, little sounds of approval escaping his throat every once in a while, blushing a bit, but he decides he's fine as long as France doesn't push it...
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 am

Kneading into his back, gradually getting lower and lower. "Isn't this so much better?" he says quietly into his ear.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Shivers a little when he gets lower, sighing. "Mm... I'm enjoying having a massage, don't push your luck.." Turns his head to look at him, his eyebrows raised in a slightly skeptical expression.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

"My apologies then~." he smiles sarcastically. "But I better get a massage after this too."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:29 am

Rolls his eyes, but smirks a little. "Don't sound so disappointed, you sex addict. Yes, I'll give you a massage." Sighs, leaning back into him a bit.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next