Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 am

Sure.. *sounds more apathetic than he was before, putting an arm around France's shoulders for stability* D'sn't m'tter 'f I got d'rt on me anyway. M're accurate that way.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:58 am

"Well say whatever youd like, but I wouldn't want the dirt falling onto the floor in my home." he says letting the other use him as support as he walked to the front door.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 am

Hmph. *smirks a bit, sarcastically, as he stumbles into the house* 'ts yer house, 'ts plenty sullied by.. 'ther th'ngs~, f'r you to care 'bout a bit 'f dirt on top~
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am

Ohohoho. He was obviously looking for France to let go of him and let him fall to the ground. But he decided against that. "At least I can say that~~. I'm pretty sure you can not." Hmph. So what if his house was a little dirtied by other things? He had the charm to get the women and occasional man in his bed in the first place.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 am

Hmph. Like 'd want t' be a manwhore like you. *grins drunkenly up at the other* 'sides, m' house 's too full 'f th' muck fr'm my g'vrnm'nt, a prim little republic like yeh couldn't stand the sight.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:09 am

((you dooo want to reply to me, toooo //hypnobeam ;3;))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:15 am

(( It's funny how right before you wrote that I was about to reply anyways. xDD ))

"Oh, I'm sure." he says in a somewhat sarcastic voice, his French accent ever so evident. Walks up the porch, and fumbles for his keys.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 am

((G-good ;3; I.. I just suddenly ran out of things to do, so bugging france seemed a logical next step))

*leans heavily on him, blinking, hardly able to form coherent thoughts* f'ck you.. you were never colonized, yeh prick..
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:46 am

(( xD you were indeed correct. ))
Finally finds the keys, now fumbling to unlock the door. He frowns, while that may be true. He had his share if tough times. The French Revolution was no walk in the park. "You have such a filthy mouth when you're drunk, yes?" He said, mainly wanting to get off subject.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 am

'nd you have a filthy mind, drunk 'r not. Yer point? *stares up at him challengingly* ((Hee <3 ;3; I'm thinking of switching to the other rp style here..))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:33 am

"I never denied that, non?" Finally unlocks the door, and walks with the other inside. (( Y-Yeah! Do it! ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 am

He staggers slowly alongside the other, groaning at every effort, his stomach still churning from too much alcohol and the drive. "Hmph. 't least yeh admit yer a f'ckin' perv."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 am

"I never said..." he stopped and continued to support him to the nearest bedroom. He managed to turn the knob, and nudged it open with his shoe.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 am

"hmph." He staggers slowly to the bed, falling face-first on top of it, his legs still dangling off. "...ngh." He slowly starts dragging his legs up to the bed, groaning.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 am

The Frenchman moved to remove his shoes, and set them by the door. He look the other over, "Would you like me to get you a blanket, or keep you want myself tonight?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:00 am

((yuloveromanomorethanme;3;))

"..I g't a choice?" He scoffed, assuming that France would advance on him no matter what he did. "J'st do whatever's quicker." His stomach was churning and he wanted to get to sleep as soon as possible.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 am

(( .....Why would you say that? Dx ))
"Ohoho, well if you don't care~."
Walks back over to the bed and removes his own shoes... and shirt.... And pants. B| Climbs into the bed with him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:21 am

((I-I..y-youalwaysreplytoromanoforpagesbeforereplyingtome... s-sorry..))

(pants including boxers or not :l) "Hng.." He scoots away from the other, not even bothering to react, tries to fall asleep already, but keeps shifting uncomfortably.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 am

(( That doesn't mean anything.... :( It's not like I'm purposely doing it because I don't want to reply to you... I just I get lazy at night. So I end up staying on one topic and not moving around. But yeah... I'll try not to do that anymore then. <333 ))

( Hes still wearing boxers thankfully. :> ))
Lalala casually scoots closer, wraping his arms loosely around the other. "I thought I was suppose to be warming you.~~"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am

((A-ah ;3;' s-sorry I just...y-yeah..))

He lowers his head and tries to push away from France, his efforts very weak. "Geddoff..-"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 am

(( It's okay! Seriously.... in all honesty... I'd probably be thinking the same as you if it was me. <3 ))
"Non..." he whines. "I'm supposed to keep you want, oui?" holds tighter to him, his body now pressed against his.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 am

((O-okay ;3;))

He keeps struggling against him, more desperately, then.... throws up on both of them. "ugh....."

((Romanototallytoldmetodothatdon'tblameme.))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 am

(( hug? :D ))

Face cringes in disgust and rushes out of the bed. "Merde!"Looks over himself then at the the bed, then at you. "This is so..." he should have expected this though. But it didn't mean he had to like. "Dieu...now where going to hav to take a shower.."

((Romano? How meaaaann. ;3; -though I was expecting this to happen- ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 am

((Hug! ;u;))

"I feel like shit.." He is a tiny bit more sober now that his stomach has gotten over it's problems, but still very drunk. "I just want to sleep..."

((pff yeah.))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 pm

(( *hugs~!* ))
"Well you should have thought about that before picking the contents of you last meal all over us. Now come. I'll wash you myself, so you don't have to do a thing~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next