Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 9 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:31 am

"You are so very bossy, Aleks." He chuckles. He pushes himself off the bed, walking over to his closet to find them so clothes.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 9 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:16 pm

"Shut up.." Slowly stands up, wincing, then sits on the bed, covering himself with the sheets, still blushing a little.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 pm

"Hmph...." finds something the other could probably wear. Grabs it out if the closet and walks over handing it to him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Grabs the clothes from him, flushing. Turns away and puts on a pair of boxers, then glances at him. "I'm going to go take a shower..."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am

"Will you need my 'assistance', again?" he says lightly hinting at the night before. Walked back to his closet to fine something for himself to wear.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 am

Glares at him shortly, blush tinging his cheeks. "..Nie. I'll be fine." Walks slightly unevenly over to the bathroom, quickly shutting the door behind him, letting out a sigh of relief.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 pm

While he was taking a shower, Francis picked out for himself some clothes to wear for the day. Once that was taken cared of he set it on his dresser and laid down on the bed, waiting for the other to get done. He could go shower in another bathroom, but he didn't feel like walking all the way.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Comes out of the bathroom fairly soon after, France's clothes just a bit too big on him and still clinging where his skin is damp. He's sill blushing a bit, avoiding France's gaze as he goes back to sit on the bed.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:56 pm

"I'll make breakfast once I'm out." he says walking towards the bathroom. Lalalala showers.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Sighs and just nods in response, lying down on the bed for a bit with a sigh, his nose wrinkling as he finally notices the smell left over from the night before. Slowly he stands up, going to sit at the dining room table and grabbing a glass of water to drink while he waits.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Gets out a little while later with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Walks over. "What would you like to eat for breakfast~?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Looks over at him and blushes, looking away quickly. "Put real clothes on, for heaven's sake..." He sighs. "Whatever, I don't care what we eat.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:14 am

"I don't really feel like it though." he muttered about putting on clothes. But... He walked over to his drawer and put some boxers on at least. "Come, let's go make breakfast." he says walking out of his room.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 am

"Don't order me around.." He sighs and stands up anyways, slowly following the Frenchman.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:36 am

Chuckles, "You want to eat, non?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Shrugs. "Whatever. Might as well."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Nods, walking down the stairs to the kitchen.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Follows him reluctantly, sitting down at a stool by the counter. "So what're you making?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

"Hmm...let me see." he says looking through his cabinents and refrigerator.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

"..." Sighs and looks up, reluctantly. "...I like french pastries, if you have any..."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 am

"Mmm, I'm sure I do." he mutters under his breath. Keeps looking through the cabinets, trying to find what Bela requested.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:36 pm

"..Good." Blushing a little, just didn't want to admit he liked anything french...
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 am

Finds some little pastries he might like, "Would you like some coffee?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am

"..Yes, that sounds good." Sighs, just staring at the counter, sulkinggg
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

Starts making some coffee looking up at him, "And what is bothering you~?" he asks with a raised brow.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next