Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 7 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 am

Moves closer to his warm body, and completely falls asleep.
Lalalala in the morning....

Wakes up with his arms around the other in the bed. Yawns softly, and starts to sit up.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

France and Male!Bela :D The Bar - Page 7 Empty Re: France and Male!Bela :D The Bar

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 am

Wakes up slowly, groaning, with a huge hangover and very little memory of the night before. "What the fuck..."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 am

Runs a hand through his blonde hair and glances down at the other, "Bonjour Aleks~" he mutters softly. "Sleep well?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 am

Hold his head with his hands, groaning again as it throbs, before looking up at France and noticing that he is naked. Then notices that he himself is not wearing any clothes, either. "S-shit. What the fuck happened last night?" Glares up at Francis, trying not to wince from his headache.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am

"Well..." glances up at the ceiling. "You got drunk... we went home... and then we had sex in the tub and went to sleep."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 am

"...." Groans and flumps down on the bed, burying his head in a pillow. "Fuck." Just lies there for a moment, before speaking through his pillow again. "Do you have any hangover cures? I hurt too much to yell at you properly right now."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:32 am

"I don't know~. Are you going to yell at me once you're hangover is gone?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:19 am

"Depends on how much I end up remembering." grumbles, not even wanting to try and move. "Or how sore I am."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 am

"Mmm... fair enough~." gets up from the bed not bothering to put on anything, and walks over out to get something for the other's headache.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 am

Doesn't notice the other nation's comfortable nudity due to his shoving his head into a pillow forcefully, trying to soothe the throbbing pain. "Thanks.. I guess."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:42 am

Comes back momentarily with water and some pills. Sits next to him on the bed, and sets the stuff on the nightstand. "Are you hungry too~?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 am

Grumbles and sits up to gulp the pills and chug the water, then lies down again, hardly noticing the other nation. "Too much hurts for me to worry about hunger.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:52 am

"Ah~ of course..." crawls back in bed beside him laying on his back, his hea turned towards the other nation.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 am

Still under the covers, he turns to glance at France. "What d'you want?" Frowns, his headache starting to subside a little.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:08 am

Refrains from mentioning the fact he already got what he wanted the night before. Scoots closer to the other and looks up to the ceiling saying nothing.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 am

Scoots away from him, sighing a bit. "Ugh.. I still don't remember anything after getting to your house.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:51 am

Scoots closer again. B| "Do you want me to explain..? I'm bot so sure you do~." chuckles drily.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Scoots away again Bl "...I'm sure you want to brag, but I think I can deal without the details of you raping me."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Makes a small appalled gasp. "Rape? You were asking for it yourself. It's not my fault that you got yourself drunk." he says pouting, defending himself.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Raises an eyebrow at the other. "Bullshit. Maybe I let you, but I don't ask for it."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm

"How would you know~ you we're to drunk to remember~~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm

"I've /never/ been drunk enough to beg." Glares at him, blushing a little. "And I wouldn't ask unless you'd already started."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 pm

"Ah, well that's what it was. I had already started... but then when it looked as if I was going to stop then you asked for me to keep going~." A small smirk on his face..
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:40 pm

"Oh shut up." Blushes more, looking away. "Then you'd already been assaulting me /before/ I gave consent. Doesn't count."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:43 pm

"Crap," he says with a wave of his hand dismissing his words. "You wanted it and you know it Aleks~. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but you did."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next