Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

5 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Locks his fingers with the other's, leaning against him.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Drives to they arrive at this expensive tuxedo and suits place. B| He's buying them what they're going to wear to the dance. All ok him. Pulls into a parking spot and stops the car.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Looks at the place, sighing "I-I don't think I can afford anything from here.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 pm

"It's okay, I'm getting it for you." leans over and kisses his cheek reassuringly. Unbuckles his seat belt and opens the door. Steps out and waits.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Unbuckles and gets out too, "I-I can't let you do that!!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am

"Ah, you're right! Let's go shopping, fusososo!" Grabs her hand and walks out the door.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 am

Ignores Francis' text and walks out the door with him, squeezing his hand just a bit, "Kese!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 am

"I don't think you have a say." he says in a sweet voice. He reaches for the others hand, and walks inside.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 am

Blushes, and pouts, secretly really happy alskdj "Fine.." Follows after him.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ - Page 3 Empty Just call him sugar daddy. O3O jkjkjk

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:48 am

They walk inside the elegant store, and he peers around, looking for his good friend that always knew what looked perfect on him. He walked up to another associate and whispered into her ear. She blushed lightly and headed to the back.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Watches the older, looking around the store. Feels a bit intimidated because of how expensive everything looks.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

A little later a tall, skinny man with black hair and glasses came back out, "Francis!" he said hugging the older blonde. "How are you?"

Francis hugged him lightly back, and smiled. "I'm doing well. But there's coming up at school. Me and my boyfriend need a tux. Can you do that for me?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 am

Nods his head at the other man, blushing at the word 'boyfriend'.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:42 am

"Of course I can." the black haired man smiled. "Come with me... your name is?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 am

Clears his throat, "L-Lovino."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 am

Francis smiled, he was being so cute

"Lovino? Are you Italian? You look it. Anyways follow me. I'll get you something perfect." he says pulling him with him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:54 pm

"Are we going to walk there or take my car?" Grabs his phone and slips it into his back pocket.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Getting so flustered, nods quickly "S-Si I-- Okay." alskdj Follows him.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:39 pm

"Let's see. Francis is a friend of mine, so whatever you get I'll customize it for you~. Let's get your measurements taken and then you can look around to get an idea of what you may like."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

"O-Okay." So AWK.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Francis followed behind him smirking. Totally not staring at the Italian's sexy ass he walked. No way.

"Alright, Lovino was it?" the man asks once they step in a large dressing room type area. "Take of you shirt for me and I'll get all your measures that we need."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:27 am

(( Yay you responded finally! ;3; ))

She nods, "Take your car!" Heads out the door.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Looks back at Francis, then back, blushing so much as he starts to take off his shirt. Unbuttons each button slowly laskjaslkj embarrassed, STILL.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

"Well hurry up. I don't have all day. I have an appointment with a fiery orange head idiot in just an hour." the man said pushing his glasses up his face.

Francis merely stared mesmerized at the one before him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:38 pm

After his shirt's off, turns to Francis, holding it out to him. "C-Can you hold this?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next