Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

+8
AwesomeMein
MaleStalkerBela
Prussia
MapleLeafNinja
Bonnefoylover
PoniesRock
Yonda
YourHero
12 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 am

Ivan glanced up from his coconut drink.

...Great. So he had to spend some 'quality' alone time with America? This would only end in disaster, he knew. He was already in a pretty bad mood; the sun was burning his fair flesh, and already he could feel the skin peeling off his shoulders. Not to mention, he really wasn't used to such tropical weather. It was so drastically different from the harsh winters back home, and he would have preferred being stuck in a more temperate climate that he could adjust easier to.

He also didn't like the fact that he was dehydrated and craving water, instead of the too-sweet coconut juice he was currently sipping. He swatted at the bugs that flew around him, biting into his sore palms, and his frown continued to grow on his face. He stared right at America.

"...This sucks."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 am

Alfred grinned at Russia, sitting back and making himself comfortable. "Aw, c'mon! It's like a vacation getaway! I dunno why you guys are all freaking out so much, you should learn to relax and enjoy it! It's a nice break, right? I mean, besides all the bugs. But it could be worse, we could be stranded in the middle of your place."
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:44 am

Ivan rolled his eyes. "Yes, because 'vacation getaway' involves hunting for your own food, having to find fresh water to drink, and building your own shelter. Not the mention all the dangerous animals that could inhabit this island, like poisonous snakes, or the tropical storms that will sure come by. Oh! Let's not forget any disease these damned insects may carry! Yeah! It's a perfect vacation."

The Russian scowled, his mood souring just by the sheer stupidity of the American. Really, it was a wonder how that boy even managed to stay alive. He should have killed himself a long time ago, what with the little brain activity he had. "It would be better to have been stranded in my place, anyway. I would know where we were, and I would be able to lead us to a nearby city."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 am

"Well, it's not like anything here is gonna kill us. Everything's just like an adventure! It'll be like the Crocodile Hunter!" Really, why did Russia have to be such a downer? Although it was kind of amusing. Normally the guy was always putting on that creepy smile and just giggling at everything. He must be really pissed off at something. Alfred wondered how much of that something was himself. "Your place is freezing, though. It's pretty boring, too. Nothing but lots and lots of snow. Not much of a vacation. I like it here!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Rolls his eyes at France, swatting at the bugs himself. "Go jump in the ocean then. Bugs won't land on water." He scanned the beach ahead, looking for signs of running water apart from the ocean.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 am

Matthew himself found the bugs pretty annoying as well, but Aleks had a scarier look on his face than usual, so he didn't say anything.
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

http://www.sgchan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 pm

"Steve Irwen died, remember?" Russia rolled his eyes. "Unless this is some creepy foreshadowing you're doing, I'd suggest you find a better simile." He scraped out a little bit o the coconut flesh, sliding a flake on his tongue. He pulled a face, the taste not settling right for him. He sighed, then thought about shucking the halve at Alfred's head. He settled for just handing it over as an offer. "It's cold, da, but at least we can keep each other warm and find a nice place to stay."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 pm

"Well, we'll just have to stay away from stingrays. Anyways, I still like it here..." Alfred took the coconut as it was offered to him, considering it for a moment before attempting to lick the inside of it. No, that just felt really awkward. He wrinkled his now-milk-coated nose, giving the coconut an offended look.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 pm

"But you're used to this kind of extreme weather, what with California, parts of Texas, Hawaii and Florida. I'm not used to any sort of tropical weather." Ivan blinked, staring at Alfred, and couldn't help but chuckle. He reached a hand out, swiping the milk off Alfred's nose with his thumb. "Eat much?"
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Alfred rolled his eyes. "This isn't even close to extreme weather. It's a perfect temperature. You're just used to freezing your ass off."

He pouted as Russia wiped his nose off. "Hey! ...I could've got that myself."
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Francis let out a small 'hnph'. How rude he thought, swatting more annoying bugs from his face. He would have said something more, but seeing as Aleks was the one with the knife, and he kinda needed him to prevent being mauled by a wild animal.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 pm

She turned to Victoria, "L-Look what I got!" Poudly holds up the rabbit, her hand bleeding from a bite, but she's too caught up in the fact that she caught something to really pay attention to the wound.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 am

"Well, you were too slow. As always." Russia smirked, wiping the milk off on a conspicuous section of his trousers. He leaned back, supporting his weight with his palms and stretched, closing his eyes.

...Perhaps it wasn't extreme weather, and he was just so used to the cold, the weather here felt scorching. Regardless, he could feel his skin practically cooking underneath the sun, the sweat on his skin doing nothing to help cool him.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 am

"Hmph..." Alfred pouted down at the coconut for a moment before glancing back up at Russia. "...You know, we could get in the shade, or something. Or... we could go swimming!" He grinned at the idea.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:44 am

"...I've had enough of being in the ocean for one day, thanks." Russia sighed, finally standing up, though slowly as to not cause himself any dizziness. "I'll just...go in the shade for now."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 am

"Aww, it's so cute!" realizes she's bleeding and eyes widen slightly. "Y-You're bleeding! Hnrgh..." looks around for something to stop the bleeding but settles for tearing a piece of her dress which is already scratched and torn a bit. "Let me see your hand." She says not caring about the rabbit anymore."
UndertheSea
UndertheSea
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 am

Alfred hopped up to follow him, still smiling. "It's more grassy over by the trees, too... so we won't get as much sand everywhere. That's probably where we'll wanna set up camp..." He scraped off some coconut flesh, sucking it from his fingers.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:06 am

"H-Hm?" The animal was still a bit alive, but it didn't make such a big fuss anymore, unlike before. "Chelles, I'm fine!" She glances at her hand, seeing that its becoming more damp, "..." Hisses lightly, showing the other girl her palm.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:07 am

"Da, unless we find a good area by some fresh water. Speaking of which, I wonder how Aleks, Francis, and Matvey are doing..." Ivan picked up his shirt, dragging it with him back by the shade.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 am

Alfred sat down in the grass once they'd reached a nice spot, leaning against a tree and getting comfortable. "I'm sure they're doing fine."
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 am

Takes her hand, glancing once at the poor rabbit and frowning. It was cute though..... poor thing. Anyways, back to Jul. She pouted slightly as she wrapped the other girl's hand. "You should be more careful..." she muttered.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:37 am

She bit her bottom lip when the fabric touched her wound, but as always, she put back the tough act, "Heh.. It won't happen again though! I'm strong!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 am

"It better not! I hope it doesn't get infected or something....." She reached back down to pick up the gathered wood. "Let's head back now... kay?"
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Sighs, looking over at France and Canada. "Look, I know you don't want to go inland, but we won't be able to hear running water at all next to these waves, and I don't see any sign of a stream coming out to the ocean around here.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Ivan shrugged, sitting next to Alfred in the shade, but keeping his back away from the rough tree bark. He didn't want to injure it even more. "I just hope they find some water soon...
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next