Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

+7
BlueBloodMusic
Doitsuko
YourHero
AwesomeMein
TheOriginalAsia
Yonda
Bonnefoylover
11 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) Empty Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm

((I will now fail and try to start this. B| ))

It was almost the end of the year, and Francis was having a big party at his house. Everybody was invited. Even that idiot England. And he already knew what they would do. A little game of truth or dare was definitely in order. Hopefully this would turn out to be quite interesting. He already had the alcohol and the food ready. Now it was time for the fun to start.
((lalalalala faaaail. But who cares. B| ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  Yonda Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 am

((eheheheheladksfjh))

Ivan trudged up to the small, yet elegant house in the French countryside, fingers wiggling a little nervously in the wool mittens he had knitted earlier that day. His nose was buried into his scarf, his cheeks and ears bright red from the nipping winter cold. He wore a light blue sweater beneath the heavy, black wool trench he sported, buttoned all the way to the top. He hardly took notice of the snow that clung to the hem of the garment as it licked the snow that was kicked up by his boots. He smiled upon seeing Francis' house. It had been a while since he had been there, and he was curious to see if it had changed much. He imagined it had; after all, France was very fashionable and liked to keep up on the latest styles. So, he really wanted to visit. And what better excuse than to say it was because of a party?

He stepped up onto the porch and lifted a fist, landing heavy knocks on the oak door.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  TheOriginalAsia Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:58 am

Yao approached the french house quickly, it was cold and he hadn't expected this cold here in France. Really he had never been directly at Francis's house, and he probably never would be if not for this party. It sounded interesting, and really, he had no plans for the New Years, even though it wasn't even /his/ New Years yet.

'Westerners really are strange, aru.', Yao thought to himself as he quickly bounced up the steps where the Russian was standing waiting. "Nihao, Vanya~", Yao smiles at the Russian.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
You must be very loved....^^

http://www.formspring.me/thepandawarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 am

He was putting the last few touches on things when he heard the loud knocks. He jumped slightly and glanced at the door. Well somebody was finally here. He made his way to the door, fixing things that still seemed to bug him a little as he walked. He didn't bother to see who it was. Simply straightens his dress shirt a little and proceded to open the door with a charming smile.
"Bonjour Ivan, bonjour Yao~. Welcome." he says to the two opening the door wide for them to enter.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm

'Do not drink', Yao reminded himself as the Frenchman opened the door.

"Nihao, Francis, aru!", Yao shot his own version of a charming little smile right back at him and took a step inside. "Your house looks nice.", Yao commented.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Coming to Francis' house was normal for her since she and Antonio would visit a lot. As Julchen walked up towards the house, she spotted the three and waved yer hand, "Yo!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ah, privyet, Yao. It's nice to see you." He stepped a little closer to the Asian man, his body naturally gravitating to the other source of heat.

Ivan smiled sweetly when the Frenchman appeared in the doorway and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Bon-- Bonjour, Francis," the Russian managed to say, though the French was heavily accented from having not spoken the language in centuries. "Thank you for inviting us ove--" He paused, blinking, and looked over his shoulder as Julchen made her way up to the porch as well. "Hello, Prussia."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 pm

"Ah, merci Yao. I had to fix up a little bit for my guests you know."He grins feeling good about the complement towards his house. He smiles over at Ivan for his attempted French then waves at Julchen as she walks up. "Bonjour Julchen, mon ami, how are you?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Glances at Ivan, doesn't like the fact that he's here. "I'm doing good!" Heads on inside and plops down on her favorite spot on the couch.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 am

Yao nodded and wandered inside, he couldn't help but look around curiously, Westerner houses were so strange compared to his own lovely little home.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 am

((/ADKSFJK CASUALLY BUTTS IN))

Alfred originally hadn't planned on going to France's party, because that guy was kind of a creep, and of course he had his own awesome stuff going on at home! But then he'd heard that England might be coming, and he'd seen the way France had been eyeing him lately-- which normally he wouldn't be too concerned about, given the fact that England pretty much hated France's guts (right?)--but he knew there would be alcohol at the party, and England plus alcohol... was not a good combination. Unless you were France, in which case it was the perfect combination. Which is why he found himself on France's doorstep the evening of the party, ringing the doorbell incessantly as he waited for someone to come to the door.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 am

He had just closed the door as he hear the doorbell being rung an ungodly amount of times. He only had to guess who it was on the other side of the door. When he opened it, revealing the country on the other side, his assumption was found to be correct. "Oh, bonjour Alfred. I thought you weren't coming tonight? Either way~." Open the door all the way so the other could come in.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 am

((EW LOOK WHO'S HERE))

Yao was still looking around but heard the annoying doorbell ringing and ringing, sighing he walked to the door just as France opened it. "Hm? Nihao, Alfred. Don't you usually throw your own party New Year's Eve?", Yao asked Alfred as he walked in.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 am

"Haha, yeah, I was gonna go to Times Square like I usually do, but then I thought it might be fun to come check out what you guys were doing this year!" Alfred grinned and stepped inside, looking around. He had expected to find a lot of people already there and having a good time, but only Russia and Prussia were present aside from the two he had already greeted, and they didn't seem to be doing much yet. Boring. He plopped himself down on the loveseat and glanced over at France.

"So... what's up? Did everyone just get here? Who else is coming? We should do something fun!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:04 am

So it was this time of the year again.
She checked the date on her cellphone for the shedidn'tknowwhat time, as she used her free hand to navigate her car trough the streets of the landscape that she was familiar with.
It was nothing she would do often, being unconcenrated while driving was a dangerous thing after all. Still she couldn't help it.
It would be great to see everyone again, and on such parties, most people knew how to avoid uncomfortable topics, which eased the atmosphere a lot.

The heather in her car was nearly on max, she noticed. The wheather was really hard on them, but at last it wasn't raining, and the stars where as bright as ever, not hidden by the smallest cloud. It reminded her to be more careful, even though she already had the winterwheels on her car.

She parked her car not too far away from his house, putting out the motor and grabbed the key. She left the vehicle, and closed the frontdoor, only to go to the ones in the back and get her visitorspresent from the backseat. She decided that it was really inpolite to come without something to show some ... gratitude.

It was only a little basket with the usual stuff. Some candies, cheese, champagne and beer...
"If he doesn't like it, he can still throw it away." she thought and slammed the cardoor close again. Afterwards she locked the doors and began to move. Even with the little distance it was already obvious which house was owned by the frenchman. The way the light of the lightbulbs was sparkling to the outside, the decent decoration, not as heavy as the things America used to put on his house, the everything.

It wasn't like she would expect anything other from the blonde men. And no matter how much she hated to admit it, he actually knew much about style, not matter if that meant clothing, hair, or his house.

Luise stood in front of the door a few seconds, looking around for other nations outside and then rang the doorbell.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

http://www.formspring.me/doitsuko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Frowns slightly at the blonde American. It was obvious everyone had mostly just got there, at least to him it was. He opened his mouth to say something when the doorbell rung again. He let out a long sigh, and walked over to the door. It was still unlocked, so he simply had to just turn the knob, and open the door.

When he saw the pretty blonde on the other side of the door her smiled, and proceeded to glance at the basket in her hands. "Oh," he started kissing her on both cheeks. "You didn't have to bring anything chère." nevertheless, he once again welcomed her inside like he had done for everyone else.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:21 pm

She made a silent sound of approvement, and let him greet her. There was nothing weird about it, as many eople would think. It was as normal as to hug a person as a welcome. Well, not for Japan. But he wasn't european after all.

"I know, but I thought that a little present is never too wrong..." she shrugged.
She peeked a bit inside and added "You seem to already have a full house here. If you need help with anything just tell me."

She smiled and made her way inside, as the warm air welcomed her in the foyer of Francis house.
"Good evening everyone."
Lokking around once again she noticed something, or better someone in the living room.
The person had white, flat hair, as far as she could tell.

There weren't many people who had this kind of hair-colour or style.
"Julchen..." she started, as she laid one hand from behind on the shoulder of the older female.
"So you're in time, what a rare event."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Russia blinked when more people started arriving. As soon as his eyes fell on Germany, he stood, as it was polite to do so when a lady entered the room. He smiled cheerfully, greeting the two newcomers. "Privyet, Alfred, Luise. How are you two tonight?" He ran a hand through his faded locks, making a mental note to himself to get a haircut soon. "It's nice to see you both, da?" He let his hand fall back to his side, sliding it into his pocket. "I imagine it must have been hard getting here for you, wasn't it, Alfred?"

He stepped to the side, offering his seat to the German woman.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 pm

She grins up at her sister and chuckles, "Well, I heard there'd be drinks so...~" Puts her feet up on the table in front of her, "And me and Antonio normally come here anyway too."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 pm

"Huh?" Alfred looked over at Russia as he was addressed, trying to determine if there was some kind of veiled insult behind his words. Maybe Russia was saying he was so fat he'd weigh down the plane, so it wouldn't be able to take off? But no, he hadn't quite said enough to imply something like that, so Alfred decided it was safe enough to assume he was being nice again today. Which he supposed should be a good thing, but it still always managed to kind of weird him out, even with the Cold War a couple decades behind them. "Haha, it wasn't that hard. I just took a plane!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 pm

She looked smiling at the tall man and responded calmly.
"Good evening too Russia. I am pretty fine I would say. What about you?"
She asked as she turned her head to the russian man, her hand still at her sisters shoulder.

As Luise heard the click of some high-heeled shoes, coliding with the surface of furniture her grip on the other female tightened immediately as a warning.
"You are lucky that I have the basket still in my other hand..." she thought, holding up the stiff smile of hers all the time.
"I see... But you surely don't want to show bad behaviour at a friends house, right?"
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Glances at Julchen and frowns. "Every time Julchen.... Could you please keep your feet off the table." he sighs running his hand through his golden hair. He was pretty sure that wouldn't do anything, but it was worth a try. He turned his attention back to his friend's sister and grinned. "I'll take that from you, so you can relax."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Frowns, "Waaas?? My shoes arn't that dirty...!" Reluctantly she puts her feet back down.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Her grip eased with his words and she handed over the basket.
"Speaking of relax" she noted "What are the organizing points for todays evening?"

She now let her hand move mindless over Prussias shoulder and a part of her neck, not even aware anymore what she's doing there.
"And you know Julchen, it's not about them being dirty, but about the scratches they could leave on the table."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Yao smiled, he enjoyed just watching as others talked...hopefully there were no fights, but still. There would be plenty of interesting things that would happen later that night, I mean, there was alcohol and a few perverts that would be sure to ask some pretty ridiculous truths and dares. There was going to be drama, a lot of it.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next