Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

+8
AwesomeMein
MaleStalkerBela
Prussia
MapleLeafNinja
Bonnefoylover
PoniesRock
Yonda
YourHero
12 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  UndertheSea Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:21 pm

"Because... It makes things easier if we all help. Plus....then I'd have to go by myself." She pushed back some branches making her way through the rugged terrain fo the forests. Her legs already receiving small scratches from the sticks and other things jutting out of the earth. Pulls out a knife she had found earlier in the wreckage.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: STRANDED on a deserted island ((EVERYONE JOIN IN!))

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

"I guess that makes scene." At least she was with someone she got along with. If she was in the same place as Seychelles, she would like someone to join her too. But she wasn't enjoying the bugs flying around. "Verdammt, these things just won't stop.." She muttered as she pushed a loose branch out of the way, rubbing her hand from a light scape she got.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 am

"They are pretty annoying." she mumbled. Spotting a few sticks and branches on the ground. Picks them up and looks them over. They were dry and seemed to be an okay type of wood at least suitable enough for fire. "Hey, let's picks up some of the twigs and branches over in this area. Most of them look like thy would work for the fire..." she says picking up as many as she could.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 am

Nodding, she goes to that area and bends down, picking up some up. Making a bundle in her arms. She heard a little rustling noise, and looked up, "Hm...?" She squinted ahead, spotting a small rabbit. "...!" Julchen glanced over at Victoria, than back to the rabbit. She was thinking of telling her...But how awesome would she look bringing back food she hunted herself?
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 am

Matthew sighed, hugging Kumajiji closer to him. He ignored the bear's indignant squawk of, "Just cause you don't know who I am doesn't mean you have to choke me!" That was one crisis averted. It was a good thing Arthur wasn't here; the only thing worse than having Alfred and Ivan fighting would be his Papa and his other parent figure squabbling. Or, Maple forbid, both at the same time.
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

http://www.sgchan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TorisLaurinaitis Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 am

After Feliks and I talked (and argued) about if Russia was still on the beach, he led me out of my hiding space. I started looking around until my eyes fell on Russia. "You liar!" I whispered.
TorisLaurinaitis
TorisLaurinaitis
Chibi... Hang in there!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Aleks sighed at the bickering going on around him and stood up, putting his knife back in it's sheath. "Since no one's found a freshwater source yet, I'll go out and look for one. Anyone want to come with me? It'd be best if no one went out alone.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm

((*joins without a reasonable explanation*))

Luise slid one wet hand onto her forehead, forcing her arm to support the appendix.
She took a few seconds to get her eyes open, the bright lights hurting her with every time she made enough effort to actually blink.

What had just happened? There was a meeting in Cuba, they where all on a plane...

She sat up immediately as the images flashed inside her head.
There was a heavy movement of the machine, a loud noise and then... And then everything went dark. Suddenly, everything felt cold and numb, and...

The blonde rubbed her neck, stiff from the low temperature and the way she layed there in the sand just a second ago.

... No. Not again. It was already horrible as they had to flee from the noppera*, and now... It was going to repeat? Only to know again that nobody was going to look for them for a while?
Right. They would be missed somewhere, and people would start to search for them - or at least for the plane that would surely give them a hint for their location.

Their?

Luise got onto her knees and stared at the ocean with somewhat blank blue orbs.
They were on the plane. So many nations. Her siblings, her friends...
What if she was the only one on this island? What if they were dead? No, they couldn't be. The pilot and his coworkers were dead for sure, she could easily tell that.

There was just no way for a normal human to survive such a desaster. If, it would be a true miracle. But their "species", nations, couldn't die like this.
Nononononono.

She got onto her feet and turned around to be welcomened by a huge green forest. It wasn't looking to horrible, but - ... Was there just a scream in some distance?

((*Hetalia movie reference, I hope that I don't spoiler anyone with that >w<"))
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

http://www.formspring.me/doitsuko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:54 pm

"We also need to find some food." Francis pipped up. He was hungry, thirsty, and his hair was a mess. He wanted to eat, and he wanted a nice glass of wine.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 am

"Want to come with me then? We can search for edible plants along the way, and take note of what animals there are.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:01 am

Francis groaned. No way did he want to go through that dark, dangerous forest with wild animals looking to eat him alive. "N-Non.. I don't think that I do."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:03 am

"..." He sighed, rolling his eyes. "I'm sure it's not /that/ dangerous. Besides, if you're too scared, we don't have to go inland for a water source, any stream will lead out to the beach eventually, we can walk along the edge."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:06 am

"Ah, there's just one problem," Russia quickly said before either went off. "Even if you do find fresh water, how will you transport it back?" Ivan frown, sipping the juice from the coconut. He frowned, curling his nose. The liquid was too sweet for his tastes, but it was all he had right now. "And all our paper is wet or completely disintegrated…"

He wasn't trying to be a downer, honestly. He was just…pointing things out.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 am

"Ugh,that is true.. but if we can find something close enough, transport shouldn't be an issue. Or we could move base to a stream, that would be a better place to find things to eat, to. All life gathers around the water sources."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 am

Speaking of food...

Julchen stared at the rabbit intensely as she thought....She didn't even have any weapons with her. But she was just so freaking hungry! It's not like the wood will help much, so she rested it down gently onto the dirt. Untying the jacket around her waist and slowly making her way closer towards the rabbit, it's ear twitching lightly as it nibbled on some plant.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 am

"M-moving closer to a stream would probably be the smartest thing to do," Matthew agreed. "Although having shelter should be one of o-our priorities too. I mean, I don't know much about the tropics, but they do get hurricanes a-and other really bad storms too."
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:52 am

Seychelles was unaware of what Julchen was trying to do. She was too focused on gathering the wood that would run out in no time. Oh, and a little ways down there was a few sturdy looking vines hanging from the tress. She set the wood down in her hand and walked over, pulling her knife back out.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 am

Totally FOCUSED on this rabbit. She grins, kneeling over and pouncing top of it, quickly covering the animal with her jacket as it thrashed around and cried out and making noises. "..I-I did it...! I did i--!" One of the corners, she didn't cover too well, and the rabbit poked its head out, frantically trying to escape. "Oh no you don't!!" She grabbed it around the neck, receiving a harsh bite, hissing. Keeping the grip on it still.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:02 pm

"That is true, hopefully the good weather will continue.." He sighed, shrugging. "Well, if we can find a stream an easy walk from here we can keep this camp. If water's too far away, we'll have to move closer to it, but upland so that we won't have to worry about flooding.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 am

Francis thought about it. If he went with him, then as soon as they found fresh water he could get some before anyone else. He sighed loudly, "Fine.... I'll go with you...."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:34 pm

She sliced some of the vines down and then grabbed a fairly large branch. She tied her life to the end of the branch just to see I it would work good enough as a spear. "Hmm...." It would have to work she decided. But they could also sharpen the end to some of the sticks and use those as spears as well. She then untied the knife and tucked it back away. Picking the fire wood back up, she turned around, "Julchen?"
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  MapleLeafNinja Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:14 pm

"U-um, I think I'll go with you guys," Matthew decided. He put down Kumalorax on the ground, whispering to him, "Keep an eye on Alfred and Ivan, okay?"

"Whatever," the bear replied. "Who are you anyway?"

"Your owner Matthew, Canada, remember?" He knew that Kumafita didn't though.
MapleLeafNinja
MapleLeafNinja
Lovely Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Alfred grinned. "Ill watch over our stuff!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Nods at France and Canada. "Shall we, then?" Starts walking away from the camp, staying at the edge of the jungle, out of the sun, looking over his shoulder to make sure they followed. Keeps a hand on his knife, just in case.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Walks close behind not wanting to get lost or anything. Swats at the bugs flying around him, cursing silently in French. "This is horrible... these bugs are awful."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next