Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Romano RP- Rain shower

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 9 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:08 am

Lala, mixes the cheese and tomatoes in with the eggs, before pouring it all into the pan, "Do you want hash-browns, too? Or.. toast or something..?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 9 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:16 am

"Hmm, toast sounds fine mon cher." he says watching the other cook.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:20 am

Nods, smiling slightly, and goes to the fridge to get out the bread.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 am

While he's doing that, keeps an eye on the omelet mixture. Lalala
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:33 am

Pulls the bread out, and places two pieces in the toaster, then gets the spatula to fold the omelet in half.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:25 am

Walks back to the refrigerator to get the butter and jam for the toast. Sets it on the table along with plates and forks.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Alala, when the toast pops out of the toaster, he takes it out, and puts two more pieces in, then cuts the omelet in half, and puts half on each plate.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:54 pm

"Do you want juice, milk or coffee Lovino?" he asks going over to the fridge to make sure he even has juice and stuff. B|
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:17 pm

"Coffee, per favore!" He took the other two pieces of toast out of the toaster, and set them on one plate, then puts the plate on the table alsdkj
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

He nods, getting out the coffee and going over to the coffee maker to brew them up a cup. Alalala le brewing le café.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 am

After he finishes putting everything on the table, he walks up behind the other, and wraps his arms around him, nuzzling his back, "When do you think you'll be able to visit again?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:20 am

His eyes close, letting out a soft sigh. "I don't know... Whenever I can mon amour. Perhaps you should visit me though...?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 am

"Sounds nice.." He sighed, tightening his grip a little, "Will you take me to Paris?" He'd never been, but he heard it was amazing. Before being with France, he would've flat out refused to go, even though he's always wanted to. But now it was different.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am

"Wherever you want to go, I will take you there..." he said placing his hands over the others. "In fact, you should just come home with me tomorrow."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:41 am

Blinks, pulling back, "I don't know.. would it really be okay? I mean.. you're probably busy running your own country." scratches the back of his head awkwardly.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 am

He turned around to face him, leaning on the counter. "I'll probably be pretty busy... especially catching up from these few days, but it'll be fine I believe. I want you to come either way."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 am

"Well, I don't want to go along, if I'll be a bother..."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 am

"You won't be, I promise. And if so I'll simply kick you out." he says teasingly waving a dissmisive hand.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:11 am

Flushes, pouting, "Y-You wouldn't dare kick me out!" Crosses his arms, and puffs out his cheeks.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:19 am

"I wouldnt be so sure about that~." He continues to tease. The coffee finishes and he pours them both a cup. Sets them on the table where the other can decide if he wants cream and sugar, and such.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:22 am

"...Hmph!" Sits down at the table, and pours some cream in his coffee, before stirring it; then he puts a little bit of sugar in too alksjd
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 am

"So you will come with me though tomorrow?" he says sitting down across from him. Pours just a little sugar into his coffee, stirring it.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 am

Smiles, nodding, "Of course."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 am

Smiles, "Good, good." He was more happy then he showed. He couldn't wait to spend more time with Romano, but back at home.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 am

That wasn't the response he expected.. France didn't really seem happy about it.. Maybe he shouldn't go. "Hm." He cut a bite out of his omelet with his fork, then placed it in his mouth, chewing.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next