Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Romano RP- Rain shower

3 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 8 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 am

"How would you do that, monsieur Vargas?" he says in a lower whisper.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 8 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:29 am

"Would you like to find out?" he asks, licking his lips.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 am

"I would love to find out because my mind just cannot grasp how you would do it..."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 am

He presses the other against the wall of the shower, grinding their hips together. "I'm going to make you beg for me." WOAH role reversal. l:
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:02 am

His head hits the shower wall with a soft thud, "Mmm, well see about that Monsieur Vargas."
OH MY!
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 am

Leans forward, and latches onto a spot on the other's neck; right below the ear, where the pressure point is. He sucks hard enough to leave a mark, then pulls back. "But, I'm hungry right now. So let's go eat breakfast." Lala, steps out of the shower and grabs a towel. Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 am

Moans softly when he does that, but frowns so much when suddenly stops. ".....?! Hmph..." Gets out of the shower ad well turning off the water. "Or it's just because you know that you cannot make me beg...~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:28 am

Shrugs, towel drying his hair, "Think whatever you want to, Francis." Walks into his room. Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 am

Frooowns. Follows after him to his room. Steals a pair of his boxers, and puts them on. A little tight, B| but they'll work. Puts on the pants he had on the day before... He really needed to go back home soon....
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:38 am

As if he was reading the other's mind, he asks, "..So, when do you think you're going to go back..?" He'd been putting it off a while, but it's been quite a long time, and he was sure France wasn't expecting to stay this long when he first arrived.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 am

Woah! Mind reader. B|
He hesitates, "I am not sure... but I'll have to go back soon. Tomorrow? Maybe tonigh even..., but most likely tomorrow." Realizes just how much he didn't want to go though.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:56 am

Nods, "Okay.." Looks awkwardly to the side. It'll be so quiet with him gone..
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:00 am

"Let's eat breakfast now, Oui?" he said to get the subject changed. They could talk about him leaving later, like when he's already leaving.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 am

Reaches for his hand, nodding, "Si."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:06 am

Squeezes his hand slightly as they walk to the kitchen. Ties his damp hair back to keep it out of his face. "I think for this meal, we should both help this time~. what do you say?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 am

"O-Okay! How does a tomato and cheese omelet sound?" He smile sup at him, wiggling Bl REALLY LIKES tomatoes aldksja
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 am

Laughs a bit, "That sounds fine with me, mon amour." smiles frankly... Amused.

OH REALLY? I NEVER KNEW. B||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:21 am

WOOHOO, gets his stuff ready, pulls out like seven tomatoes Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:22 am

That's a lot of tomatoes. He stares for a second, then he breaks into a Frenchy little chuckle. "Do we really need that many tomatoes, mon petit Lovino? I don't think those are all necessary, non?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:41 am

Huffs, pouting over at him, "J-Just go mix the eggs!" He grabs a knife, and starts slicing the tomatoes. Okay, he put four of them back, and picked one of the three up to snack on.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Still laughing a bit, goes to get the eggs firm the refigerator, grabs a bowl. Cracks a few eggs enough for the two of them into the bowl. Whisks them up.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 pm

After the tomatoes are cut up, he gets out some cheese and starts to grate it. Humming.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 am

Takes the broken shells and toss them into the trash can. Puts the eggs back in the refrigerator.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 am

Places a pan on the stove, and puts some oil in it, turning the stove on.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:05 am

Walks back over the the bowl he stirred and brings it over to the counters right by the stove.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next