Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France and Romano RP- Rain shower

3 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 10 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:25 am

He takes a sip of his coffee before cutting into the delicious looking omelet. He took a small bite, letting out a small pleased sound.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

France and Romano RP- Rain shower - Page 10 Empty Re: France and Romano RP- Rain shower

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:27 am

Looks up at him as he swallows the bite, "Is it good?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 am

"Mhm, Oui... it is." he admitted cutting another small piece.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:37 am

..Continues to eat silently, taking occasional sips of his coffee. Reaches for a piece of toast, and spreads jam on it.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 am

Francis sighed, he didn't particularly enjoy the silence. There were times that when it was quiet, it was nice and soothing.... But at the moment he just felt like something was hanging over the Italian.... Perhaps he was wrong, but still. He glanced over occasionally, reaching for his own slice of toast, and waited to use the jam. "Everything is alright... right mon amour?" He asked him, he wanted to be sure.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Slides the jam to the other when he's done, and bites into his toast. Takes a moment to chew and swallow it, before he looks back up at France, "..Si. Why wouldn't it be?" takes another bite, before setting his toast down on his plate.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Spreads a light layer of jam onto his own toast. "I was only making sure.... at times you confuse me with how your emotions change so suddenly..." he said not trying to offend, buy he sometimes felt it was true.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 pm

..A small sigh escapes his lips, followed by quiet laughter, "..Spain had that problem with me too. He was always telling me to be honest.. and all that shit." Rolls his eyes, and takes another bite of his omelet, almost finished. "I can't help being difficult. It's not like I try.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 pm

"Non, non, I'm not saying anything bad, mon cher... But it just goes to explain why I ask to see if you are okay. That is all." he explains. Drinking more of his coffee. Eateat.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:56 pm

"Hm." Lala FINISHES his food finally, and stands up, taking his plate to the sink.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 pm

It takes him a few more minutes to finish up all his food. But when he does, he gets up as well and takes his stuff to the sink.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Leans against France, sighing. "..How long should I stay with you? I need to pack.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:40 pm

"How about... forever?" he says wrapping his arms around him. Kisses his cheek. He was joking of course, but only partly.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 pm

...Smiles, kissing his cheek back, "Yeah, yeah.. c'mon. Help me pack." Tugs his hand, pulling him down to hallway, and into Romano's room.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 pm

He followed along willingly, smiling to himself..
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Lala, reaches the room, and goes in the closet to pull out a suit case. He opens it up, and goes to his dresser. "Mm.." Pulls out a few pairs of pants, and sets them in the suit case, then some boxers, and socks and whatnot. Then he gets some shirts. Packs a couple sweaters, and a coat. Then some shorts. Taps his chin as he looks around. "Ah." Lala packs the necessary toiletries, like deodorant and a toothbrush and whatnot. "..Now what.. Do I need anything else?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 pm

"Well, if we can manage to fit you in there, then we will have everything." he teased.

Last edited by Bonnefoylover on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Flushes, punching his arm gently, "Shut up."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Chuckles, "Well really, I am sure that you have packed all that you will need. If not, there are stores in Paris you know." places a hand on the other's shoulder. "I mean, it is Paris, non?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Nods, "..Right." ..Thiiinking, "Is there anything you want to do to pass the time..?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 am

"Right now~? I could think of one thing." he says with a smile. ;)
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 am

"..Is that so?" Leans on him, fingers running through his hair, "What's that?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 am

"If you really don't know.... You must not know me as well as I thought. Perhaps we should reacquaint ourselves?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:16 am

"Mmm..perhaps.." Smiles, pulling him into a kiss.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:27 am

Wraps his arms around his waist pulling him closer. Kisses him back gladly, humming slightly into the kiss. Loved being this close to the italian..
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next