Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen RP (anyone can join~)

+6
UndertheSea
Bonnefoylover
AliceLUVSIggy
AwesomeMein
YourHero
Yonda
10 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Gakuen RP (anyone can join~) - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen RP (anyone can join~)

Post  UndertheSea Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 pm

(( Yeah! Sounds good.))
After a getting directions from their teacher and a few wrong turns, Alice and Victoria had managed to find themselves at the gym. Victoria walked into the girls locker room feeling a bit intimidated. "I guess we need to find a locker now..?"
UndertheSea
UndertheSea
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Francis and Julchen reached the gym and locker rooms where thes have to part ways for a minute. "I'll see you inside." he smiled grazing her cheek slightly before retrieving his uniform and walking inside the locker rooms.

As doom as he walked in he was already starting to remove the shirt he was wearing. Now to find a locker..... Wait... Was that Ivan over there? It was, along with Yao and Alfred. So they had PE this period too. Wonderful. He walked over to the trio, then leaned against the lockers. "Bonjour everybody~." He said smiling. "I didn't know you all had this class."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 pm

((Now I see my chance to join in so froggy has more flesh to stare at ಠ_ಠ and I will use it! XD"))

Luise's timetable was perfect, and because of this she calculated how long she would need to get to the gym. Just in time, but still not to late, so she wouldn't need to hurry, and had enough time to walk in a comfortable speed.

She slowly went down some halls, and raised an eyebrow as she got a glimpse of some other females who went in the girls locker room.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

http://www.formspring.me/doitsuko

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 pm

"Ja!" She smiles, grabbing her uniform and walks towards the locker room, not noticing her sister. Then she spots Alice and Victoria , grins, "Hey! You have this class too?"

(( ;D Hehe, France wouldn't be the only one enjoying iiiiit~~ *shot* ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Victoria turned and saw Julchen as she said something to them. She grinned, another one of her new friends was in this class. She was so happy. She walked over and hugged the albino though they had only been separated for one period. "Yep! We both do! It's great isn't it?"
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Chuckles and hugs her back, "Mmhm! This is awesome! Did you pick your locker yet?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 pm

"Not yet, I dont know which to choose." she shrugged lightly.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm

She looks around, "Well, I like choosing the ones by the corners for some reason, you two should both get one next to mine!"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

"Ok..." Alice thought they have no more choices. It was convenient to stay close to those she knew and could feel a lot safer.
AliceLUVSIggy
AliceLUVSIggy

http://alicekirklanduk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:37 am

((Can't decide if too shy to join or not ;3;'))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 pm

((Yes, you should join! Just come join us in gym class. Very Happy))

Yao nodded. "Uh, sure.", and with that Yao picks out a locker a few across from Alfred.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

http://www.formspring.me/thepandawarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Not wanting to actually be late after all, she hurried to the door and opened it carefully, not wanting to surpise someone who was just changing her clothes. Her lips escaped a sigh, not many people where here, so she was surely too early.

A step inside the room - she closed the door as she got in - revealed the people who where already here, her sister too. Some of the females had already choosed a locker, so she didn't hesitated to find one for herself.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

((o-okay ;3; I haven't read much of it so give me a little to come up with an into or somethin, 'm sorta sneaking online in class..))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

((I-I haven't rp'd in this format in a while so sorry if I fail at first... 'm not the best writer >3>))

Aleksander fumbled nervously with his books as he walked into his first class at his new school. He hoped he would run into his big brother soon. He kept his gaze down, avoiding prying eyes as he stilly shuffled into the men's locker room for gym. Slowly he looked up to see who was there and find a locker to use.

"б-брат!" Nearly dropping his stuff from surprise, he rushed quickly over to Ivan, for the moment ignoring the other people around him. "мать and отец got enough money to transfer me here! W-we didn't get a chance to tell you, прабачце." His sentences were uncertain, trying to remember to speak english in the school, but lapsing into both Russian and Belarusian as he spoke to his brother.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm

((Don't worry. I tried to reread it too, but lost my motivation around page 9 OTL Btw guys, I wondered why we can't have nice PE uniforms. So I decided that we actually can, and designed something for the european females (since it it splitted like this with the normal uniforms too). And I wanted you guys opinion about this. If I find the time I'll design some more stuff for the RP, because I want us all to have that nice stuff that no other gakuen RP has ûu If anyone has more ideas, I would love it if you could PM me. I hope it is okay to write this here without playing rp in the same post and fneuifrh that got long lol.))
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 pm

((kasjhdf oh hey male!Bela! ;3;
Oh, and Doitsuko-mun, i think it's a wonderful idea. ;3; ))

Ivan nearly dropped his books when he heard the sudden exclamation from his little brother. "A-Aleksander? Chto vy zdesʹ delaete?" In his shock, the Russian slipped into his native tongue, and he appeared nervous. He hadn't seen Aleks for years, so it was a nice surprise, albeit a sort of terrifying one. He set his stuff down in his locker, turning to face Natalia's twin. "K-Kak dela?"
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm

"Mmhm. Soooo..." She looks around for a good locker, then she catches sight of her little sister and waves, grinning, "Schwester~! Come and get a locker here by mine! " <3

(( I like it! :D ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm

"Ya delayu khorosho! A vy?" He smiled up at his brother, setting his stuff on a bench for now before he got his locker. It was definitely lucky to have his big brother in one of his classes.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Francis looked between the two apparent brothers, and grinned. "Ivan," he said laying a hand on his shoulder and the other one the Aleks. "So this is your brother, yes?"

"And what is your name?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 pm

He looked over at Francis and searched his face for a moment, a bit of distrust showed in his expression. "Tak.. My name is Aleksander.. most will just call me Aleks.."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 am

Peeks over around her shoulder, "That's your sister? How much older than you is she?" she asked out of curiosity.
UndertheSea
UndertheSea

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:12 am

"Ya tozhe khorosho, Aleks…" Ivan managed a smile for his brother, then glanced at the hand on his shoulder, tracing the arm to Francis. He nodded, desperately trying to remember his English. "Ah… d-da. Francis, this is my little brother. Aleks is the, er… older twin of Natalia? He has been away in Belarus, so I hardly get to see him." Ivan turned his gaze back to his little brother, smiling. "It is being the reason why I am shocked to see him, but is nice. How did mama and papa get the money to send you here?"
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 am

((should they be half-siblings? Have Alek's mom be from belarus but they share a russian father or somethin? ;3;)) "D-da.. The business has been.. growing, and father got a... a.. prodvizhenie" He struggled to remember all of his english, lapsing into Russian for his sibling. He picked up his stuff and put it in the locker next to Ivan's, smiling a bit.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 am

((and then Natalia be a half-sib as well? Sure, I'm down with that. ;3; so Aleks lives with mom in Belarus and Natalia, Ivan, and Katyusha live in Russia with dad?))

"Ah, he did? That is great news! Is he manager now?" Ivan sat down on the bench after hanging his blazer in the locker, along with his tie. He pulled the sweater best over his head and started folding the garment up.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:03 pm

One eyebrow rised and the other sank, as she was called. Now she had two options, one not better than the other. If she would just ignore Prussia, the other one would come over and would ask her over and over again, ending up in being angry on her.
The second version was that she would go to her sister, and being bugged by her the whole time... But as she wasn't a fan of her sister when she wasn't happy, Germany decided to fullfill her request, and walk through the room.

"So. Here am I. But it looks like the lockers surrounding you are already taken,..."
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next