Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

+7
BlueBloodMusic
Doitsuko
YourHero
AwesomeMein
TheOriginalAsia
Yonda
Bonnefoylover
11 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 12 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  Yonda Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:32 am

Russia chose to ignore that sigh from Bela and instead smiled. "I dare you to give someone in this room a lap dance."
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 12 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:34 am

France perked up more at the dare. His frenchy laugh slipping through his lips. He so wanted that lap dance. B||
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:37 am

"Too bad your lap is occupied, huh France?" Smirks at him as the other laughs, flushing a little himself.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:38 am

((WHAT, ME IN YOUR LAP ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? YOU NEED SOMEONE ELSE THERE, TOO? ;3;))
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:38 am

Yao smiled and turned his attention to Ivan and Julchen, he blushed bright red.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia
You must be very loved....^^

http://www.formspring.me/thepandawarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 am

Stiffens slightly, glancing around the room for a second for a quick scan of who was in the room again. Stares at him, eyes widening and cheeks darkening in color. "....W-Was?!"

(( /DIES LAUGHING ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:42 am

(( WELL MAYBE IF I WAS GETTING A LAP DANCE. NOT JUST SOME LAME EXCUSE FOR A KISS. B|| ))
Froooowns. "It does not to have to stay that way~."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 am

((HEY, you keep teasing France with your lame kisses! Of course it's not! :U))

Belarus smirked a bit, looking around at the rest, though blushing himself. It would probably be worst if it was Yao, since he had only his boxers on..
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 am

"That would be breaking Alfred's dare, Francis~ You can't do that.", this was a funny dare, he wondered who Julchen would choose.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:48 am

(( Yeah! What bela said! >BU ))

"Well shouldnt alfred finish his dare first...?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 am

"I-it's not already time again! ...Is it?"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 am

"I believe it is~ and you still have what, three left after this?~"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:53 am

Her usually pale face is all red now. Gee, thanks Russia. Bl She looks around the room and bites her bottom lip, "I-I've never even lap danced before! D-Do I have to pick the person??" ///// It was just embarrassing having to pick. Whoever she would pick, everyone would just automatically assume that she has a thing for them or something. No matter who she picks though, she will be super nervous. So not awesome..
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 am

"Julchen just randomly choose someone, mon ami.." lalala casually wraps his arms around the blonde in his lap.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:57 am

"You can do all three right now if you want, that way we can get on with Julchen's dare.", Yao glanced at Jul. "I'm sure she's really eager to do that.", he chuckles.
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 am

"I-if I want? Of course I don't want to!" Alfred crossed his arms, stubborn; then squirmed as France wrapped his arms around him. "H-hey!"
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:03 am

"Procrastinating won't make them go away, Alfred~ You might as well get on with it!"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 am

"Oui, and here I was thinking you've actually grown up Alfred. But instead your acting like any other kid who has been dared to kiss someone." he says teasing him just wrapping his arms around him tighter.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 am

Alfred huffed again. "Fine, geez!" He glared at France before squeezing his eyes shut and cautiously leaning towards him, lips pursed.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 am

His hand comes to they nape of his neck, bringing them closer, and presses his lips against the other blonde into a kiss. Wait... it should still count right..? If not.. Oh well. 8D
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:15 am

"U-Uh..." ;;
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 am

Alfred stiffened, flushing. God, this was a stupid dare. And now he had to... god. He awkwardly pressed his tongue to France's lips, wanting to die.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 am

Yao laughs completely enjoying Alfred's humiliation, this was a better dare than he thought it would be.

((Has anyone noticed how strange this scene should look? :c Yao's in only his boxers, Alfred's making out with Francis who's in a panda suit and Jul's gonna be giving a lap dance in a maid outfit. :I ))
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 am

((and bela and russia are in a storm of awkward tension.))

Bela smirks and whistles at the two, thoroughly enjoying his embarrassment.

((I gotta go to bed guys, I need to wake up in 5 hours /sob. Night all!))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 am

(( Yep. I mean come on.... Kissing a guy in a panda suit.... *sigh*))

Opens his lips slightly, taking notice of the other nation's hesitation. Taking the lead, slips his tongue through the other's lips, totally dominating the hero. B|
(( Me too... I'm going to bed. Night everyone! Night bela! ))
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next