Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

+7
BlueBloodMusic
Doitsuko
YourHero
AwesomeMein
TheOriginalAsia
Yonda
Bonnefoylover
11 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 16 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:37 am

Completely ignores Roderich. Trying to ignore everyone else and to just focus on herself and Ivan. Grinds her hips in small circles on his lap, rubbing her torso against his chest and making a soft sound from her lips. Leans to his ear and nibbles lightly on the shell, muttering something in German softly. A small smirk forming as she began to get more comfortable.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! )) - Page 16 Empty Re: Truth or Dare Rp (( EVERYONE JOIN IN!!! ))

Post  YourHero Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 am

Alfred raised his eyebrows as he watched the two, blushing slightly. Well, this was getting kind of... wow. What the hell? This wasn't fair, Russia was supposed to be embarrassed.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:57 am

"Mm..." Ivan wrapped his arms around her hips loosely, turning his head to press kisses to her neck. He pressed closer to her, arching his back slightly to feel more of that body against his.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 am

Francis eyes were glued. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, this had turned out better then he thought. I mean... the way Julchen was... all over him... Strange but he wasn't going to complain. Ohonhonhon.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:03 am

Roderich stares in disbelief for a few seconds then looks away, obviously going to complain.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 am

Moans hotly into his ear, flushing deeper when she feels the kisses placed on her neck. She flicks her tongue against his lobe before tilting her head back a slight degree to give him more access. "Nnn...~" She brushes her fingers through her hair shortly, moving it out of the way before using that same hand to trail down his side slowly.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:13 am

Alfred flushed brightly and looked away, feeling embarrassed just from watching them. "U-uh... I'm gonna go get a drink."
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 am

-walking to France's house- 'God. He's going to yell at me for being late.' He arrived the fancy house and knocked on the door.

Last edited by UnicornsAreReal on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:30 am

Outrage is etched on every single square centimeter of his face. And jealousy. There is nothing else to say.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Alfred quickly scampered into the kitchen, looking through the fridge for something to drink. Dammit, why didn't France have any Coke? And he was supposed to have good taste... obviously it wasn't as good as everyone seemed to think, because Coke was the best. Oh well... there was plenty of alcohol. And Alfred normally didn't drink much, but... he had a feeling he might need some alcohol in him for tonight, if it was gonna keep going like this. He didn't recognize any of this fancy stuff France had lying around, though, so he had no idea what to take.
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Francis heard the knock at the door, and he wanted to answer... But he couldn't. He was a little more than too engrossed at what was going on in front of him.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

"Francis! I swear I will break down this door!" Arthur called. What could be taking him so long? He knocked again. 'He's lucky I showed up at all. What is taking him?'
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Yao jumped when he heard Arthur yelling, he sighed and quickly got up to go answer the door. He had wanted out of the room anyway, it was awkward and Berks looked ready to kill Julchen. "Nihao, Arthur!"
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

http://www.formspring.me/thepandawarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 pm

(( Berks? x'DD Oh don't you mean Bela? 8D Do typo's love you or something? ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 pm

((FKAHFLSK BERKS. BERKS AND YAK.))
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

((ASGCVHF GOD DAMNIT. ;3; ))
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:57 pm

((.....berks. what.))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 pm

((i guess that's your new name, berks. BI you can thank yak for that.))
YourHero
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 pm

((N-no I don't even know what that meaaans... //dictionary

"Berk·shire
   [burk-sheer, -sher; Brit. bahrk-sheer, -sher] Show IPA
noun
Also called Berks [burks; Brit. bahrks] Show IPA. a county in S England. 658,300; 485 sq. mi. (1255 sq. km).
one of an English breed of black hogs, having white markings on the feet, face, and tail.
a steam locomotive having a two-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a four-wheeled rear truck.
"

Whyyyyyyyyy))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:33 pm

((-will slowly give you all stupid nicknames- :I speaking of which, what happened to the rp..?))
TheOriginalAsia
TheOriginalAsia

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:46 pm

(( /waiting for Russia ;3; ))
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 pm

((//waiting for prussia and russia to stop having sex ;3; ))
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 pm

((BERK AND YAK.
alskdjfhg also sorry. ;3; ))

Ivan kissed Julchen's neck, his hands moving from her waist to cup her ass, pulling her closer and grinding his hips up. He gasped, eyes fluttering shut, though the smirk on his face only grew wider.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:06 pm

(( /totally can't wait to see Bela finally crack from watching ))

Stiffens slightly for a moment, her cheeks flaming. "N-Nn...~" Curling her toes, she tightens the grip on the back of his shirt. Slowly grinding herself back movements, pressed up against him.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  PoniesRock Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 pm

"Thank you, Yao." Arthur sighed.
PoniesRock
PoniesRock
Unique Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next