Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

+2
xSpain
AwesomeMein
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ Empty Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:49 pm

(( Role play between Spain [xSpain, France [BonnefoyLover], and Prussia [AwesomeMein], and Romano [BuonoTomatoes] ))

(( I'm doing this format btw because it's different. :3 ))

Grinning, Julchen runs up to Francis and Antonio who're by their lockers. It's just about noon and home room will be starting in just a few minutes, "Kesese, hey!"

Last edited by AwesomeMein on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lovi joined~!)
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:55 pm

(( Okay. ))

Turns around and smiles. "Holaaaaa~!"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥ Empty Re: Gakuen Hetalia: Lovi and Bad touch trio ♥

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 pm

He turns around as well and smiles over at her. "Bonjour Julchen."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 pm

((C-Can I join you guys? ;w; ))
Romano walks towards his locker, which is strategically placed next to Spain and France's. -Bl-
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:29 pm

(( Sure~! Very Happy *runs to change the title lalala* ))

She looks over at Lovino as soon as she notices him, and her grin grows wider, "Oh, Lovi's here too~! Francis, you're lucky that your locker is right next to his" giggles, "Lovi, does he pull your curl every day then?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:32 pm

He blushes, and pulls a few books from his locker, before slamming it shut, "I-I don't know what you're talking about." huffs, looking over at Spain and France, his blush darkening, before turning to leave.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Takes some textbooks out of his locker, was totally not listening to the conversation. "Huh? What were we talking about?" Has a clueless look on his face. See's Lovi and huggles him.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:38 pm

He drops everything he was holding, growling, "B-Bastard, g-get off of me, you're so--!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:40 pm

"Only about if his curl gets pulled by Francis everyday~" She says in a sing-sing like tone. Her books and other things for class are in her locker still, doesn't really care if she's late to next period.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:43 pm

"I'm so, what?" Still hugging him, not letting go. "Oh, maybe we should head to class~"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:45 pm

"Stupid!" yells, elbowing him in the stomach. Kneels down to pick up his books, holding them to his chest. "hmph."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Gasps and releases the textbooks on the floor. "That hurt!" Stating the obvious, pfft.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:56 pm

"Good! Y-You can't just go around hugging people like that.." Bites his lip, looking to the side. Then looks up at the other two, "Not that I care but, what classes do you two have next.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Starts picking up the textbooks. Looks down at his schedule and hands it to Lovi. "Take it~"
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Snatches the schedule from him, looking at it, "Hm..Oh goddammit." Shoves it back at the other, "We have the next class together.." rolls his eyes.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm

(( ;3; I'm on the road heading home. >.> And my phone is about to die.))
And I have the next class with Antonio. Which means I get to be in Lovino's class next too." He adds casually wrapping an arm around Lovi's waist. "Wondeful." he grins before twirling a finger around the brunette's hair curl.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Curiously stares at the paper. Then the Prussian tries to peek at the paper hopefully, "Oh, does Ore-sama have the same one too??"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:12 pm

"Oh, you've got to be kidding m--" Sputters as an arm is snaked around his waist, attempting to shove him away. "Wh-Why are you guys so creepy- Nn! Don't!" Smacks France's hand from his curl.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:16 pm

"Wait, what's you next class, Julchen?" Says curiously.
xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 pm

"We're not being creepy though." He counters pulling him closer. He then glances at The albino. "The next class is English... unfortunately. Do you have that?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Blushes more as he's pulled closer, struggling, "You are..", pauses, thinking, "maybe I should get my schedule changed.."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:25 pm

He wraps his other arm around his waist now, so that the brunettes back is against his front side. Gently nuzzling his neck he whines,"Why would you want to do that?"
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  xSpain Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:26 pm

"Francis! Stop messing with Lovi!" Stares at the blonde.

xSpain
xSpain
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Squeaks, wiggling. "A-Antonio! Get your pervert friend off of me!"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 pm

"I'm not a pervert. I'm a lover. There's a difference, I can show you if you'd like Lovino."
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next