Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3  - Page 4 Empty Re: Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 am

Stiffens and sloowly starts trying to sneak back away from the bush, shaking a bit nervously. Damn that dog.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3  - Page 4 Empty Re: Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:33 am

The dog darts through the bush, and bites the bottom of the other's pants, growling. "O-Oi!" Prussia stands up, wobbling slightly, before starting to chase the small animal and then- "F-Fuck!" he runs right into Belarus.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:34 am

Winces and falls over, making a small noise of surprise and annoyance, as soon as he hits the ground starting to scramble backwards, involuntary blush quickly rising on his cheeks. "...."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 am

Stumbles back a bit, "Verdam- ...Oh. Hey." Waves awkwardly, before kneeling back down to pet the puppy, letting him know that the other isn't a danger to them. For now. Bl
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 am

"..." Slowly stands up, leaning against a tree for support. "...Hi." Cue awkward silence.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:42 am

"W-Well, ah.." Stands back up, straightening his shirt out, before turning around, and starting to walk off, a small blush rising on his cheeks, "Bye." l:
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:44 am

"H-hey.." Steps forward, hardly sure why he is trying to get prussia to stop.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:51 am

Stops, slightly surprised, "...ja?"
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:54 am

...damn. He didn't even know what to say. "..what on earth is /wrong/ with you?" That was probably not the best thing he could have said. But he guessed it really didn't matter, he hadn't done anything to really justify being nice, after all.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:56 am

Winces slightly at his words, looking down, before turning around to face the other with a huge grin, "What're you talkin' about?" Chuckles.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:59 am

Raises an eyebrow at the other, exasperated. "Uh, everything. You show up out of nowhere when we're kids and just... take me and then disappear again, then when you finally show up again now you just..." trails off, blinking at the other.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 am

Runs a hand through his hair, sighing. "Look. I don't know why I did that back then- Hell I can barely remember even meeting you. But now? Now I just did it because I wanted to. There's no other reason behind that. I wanted sex, and you were there." Smirks, "So forget about it."
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:09 am

....Blushes a bit more and sighs, resting his head in his hands. "...You suck. How the hell do you expect me to forget about it?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:14 am

"...Because you-" Frowns, "Nevermind! See you around." Waves, turning to leave againaslkdjsa
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 am

"..." Grabs his shoulder, if out of nothing but curiosity. "Because I /what/?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Is a bit shocked by the sudden contact, so he turns towards the other, lashing out. His swings his fist, punching the other's cheek, scowling. "Rühr mich nicht an!" ..Stares at the other for a moment, fists flexing at his sides, before looking to the side. Is obviously on his man-period or something. l:
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Stumbles backwards, rubbing his cheek. He'd picked up enough German previously to know what the other said, frowning. "..Oh, I'm not allowed to touch you? You're obviously more than okay with touching me."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  BuonoTomatoes Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 pm

"Sh-Shut up!" Covers his face with both hands, lala, the little puppy looks so sad, and is cowering slightly.
BuonoTomatoes
BuonoTomatoes
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 pm

"Seriously, what the hell? You're not acting like it was just some random screw." Glares, a red spot on his cheek where he was hit.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 pm

"Well, that's what it's supposed to be! B-But yo- Fuck!" Runs a hand through his hair, "I can't stand you! Everything about you just pisses me off!"
AmazingGil
AmazingGil
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 pm

..."What the hell is that supposed to mean? All I've been doing is reacting to the shit you've done to me!"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm

"I-I don't know what it's fucking supposed to mean!" Looks to the side, "Look. It meant nothing, ja? So forget it. I'm going home."
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:47 pm

"It did not mean /nothing/, and I'm sure you're used to screwing whoever you want to but I hit puberty while living at my /brother/'s house. I can't just forget about this shit like you can."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:50 pm

"What'd it mean then, huh? Are you pissed off 'cause I fucked you unprepared? Well /sorry/. Jesus fucking /christ/ just- drop it!" He's yelling now, wanting to hit the other again. Bl
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:54 pm

"I just don't know what the hell is going on anymore! And you're taking everything way too fucking lightly!" Blushing a bit, tense and angry, can't figure out what he even thinks of Gil.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next