Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3  - Page 9 Empty Re: Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Prussia lifted his hips, in an attempt to get Ivan to go faster, "G-God damn you! Th-This isn't awesome at all, you fuck." He yelled, thrashing against the chains. Russia giggled a bit, snapping his hips forward suddenly, causing the German to scream again, tears finally escaping his eyes, and running down his cheeks. "Don't pretend like you don't love it. You love the pain, da?" As if to reenforce his question, Ivan bit down on Gilberts neck, sucking harshly at the abused skin, while his nails dug deep into his sides.

It took just that for Prussia to climax again, his vision turning white as he cried out, entrance clenching around Russia's member. Russia groaned at the feeling, beginning his harsh thrusting once more. "N-Nei-" He paused when he received a warning look from Russia. He was panting harshly, and allowing himself to moan with each thrust, "I-I-Ivan- Ngh.. st-stop, I-I cant fucking-!" He gasped, and let out a choked cry as Russia came inside him, back arching off of the bed, as the metal of the cuffs dug deeper into his skin, causing more of his blood to spill.
AmazingGil
AmazingGil
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3  - Page 9 Empty Re: Prussia and Bela MEET AGAIN. <3

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Blushes so much, able to hear most of what they're doing and saying, standing up and going a bit away from the door when he hears their noises quiet down, waiting for Russia to leave the room.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Ivan pulled himself out of Prussia, and fixed up his pants. He trailed a finger up the other's stomach and chest as he walked closer to his face, before bringing it to his lips, "You have such a strange taste, Gilbert." He smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to his lips. Prussia frowned, turning his face away as the Russian tried to kiss him. "Hmph. Can you let me go, now?" ..Ivan sighed, and unlatched Gilbert, releasing a small chuckle as he watched the smaller nation make an attempt at walking. Prussia flushed, and fell back against the bed, groaning, "Th-This is all your fucking fault.." He looked to the side. Right.. Bela was there, wasn't he.. he probably heard everything. He flushed more, closing his eyes.

"Thinking about my brother, da?" Russia raised an eyebrow, forcefully yanking the German up, and using a sheet to clean him, "Don't think about it, Gilbert. You're only satisfied by the 'punishment' I give you.. hm?" Prussia's face immediately lit up more, growling, "Sh-Shut up! You don't know anything!" And with that, he wrapped the sheet around himself, and limped towards the door, twisting the nob, "...I hate you." Russia frowned, as Prussia opened the door, and made his way out.
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Flushes upon seeing Prussia, but annoyance overrides his instant shyness. "You idiot! Why the hell would you go to brat..." he trails off, his eyes going to the open door, then he grabs Prussia's arm determinedly, muttering lowly "Come on. Let's get out of earshot."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Gilbert stares at Belarus for a moment, before falling forward against him. "It hurts to move.." He was just raped, and he's still being an attention whore. l: Prussia wraps his arms around Bela's waist, nuzzling against his shoulder. He was half-hoping that the Russian would walk out, and get pissed, the other half wanted Bela to just hug him back. :c
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Stares at him like he's crazy for a second, before wrapping an arm around Prussia's shoulder for support, and then trying to drag him as quickly as possible up to his room, looking back to make sure Russia wasn't leaving his room. "Just c'mon, before Russia decides to not let us go."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Meanwhile, in his room, Russia was just being a pissed off baby, and breaking things. l:

Prussia followed, wincing slightly as he tried to keep up with the other, "He'll let us go. Stupid asshole.." One of his hands moves to press lightly against the bite mark on his neck that was still bleeding, "Ow."
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm

"Oh shush." Sighs and finally drags the other into his room, pretty much flinging him onto the bed before scrambling to his bathroom and grabbing bandages and other healing stuff.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

WHINES so loud, turning on his side, and frowning, "What's your deal?"
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

"What's yours? What on earth possessed you to actually try and go to Russia about this?" Frowns, walking back out of the bathroom and crawling onto the bed next to him, sitting up.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 pm

He grinned, licking his lips, "Maybe I wanted him to fuck my brains out." It was a lie, but still. "Why are you even helping?"
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Glares at him shortly. "I was going to talk to Russia, since he goes easier on me." As if that was any proper explanation. He just honestly didn't know. "If you want me to heal you, stop complaining." Holds one of his hands gingerly, putting some rubbing alcohol on the wound before bandaging it.
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Looks to the side, letting the other work. His cheeks flushed a bit while the other was helping him.
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Bandages what marks he can find on the other's arms and torso, trying to keep from blushing. After he's sure he has all of his injuries on his upper half, he pauses. "...Do you have.. anything else...?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"My ass is pretty fucked up. Wanna take care of that, too?" He says sarcastically, huffing.
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 pm

"...Shut up." Huffs and puts the stuff to the side, flopping down on the bed. "Can't you be grateful for anything?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 pm

"..Nein. I can't." He looked over at Bela, eyebrows knitting.
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Grumbles, looking over at him. "..Why not?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 pm

"I don't fucking know!" He started to stand, looking to the side, "I'm gonna take a bath.. then I want to go back home."
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm

"...." Sighs, stretching. "Fine.. go ahead."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 pm

"wanna come with me?" He tries, knowing all too well that the other will disagree anyways. Bl
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 pm

"...No." Tilts his head, looking at the other oddly. "..but what would you do if I said yes?"
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Smiles, shrugging, "I'd be surprised."
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  MaleStalkerBela Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 pm

"Mm." Falls silent, staring up at the ceiling. "Well, go on then."
MaleStalkerBela
MaleStalkerBela
Hatte fute parade!

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingGil Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Turns back around, holding the sheet around himself. He kneels down to turn the back on, wincing. After plugging it up, he drops the sheet and steps in, releasing a sigh.
AmazingGil
AmazingGil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next