Our Hetalia Role Play, veh~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roddy and Jul's wedding <3

+4
GilbirdPiyo~
Doitsusausage
AwesomeMein
BlueBloodMusic
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roddy and Jul's wedding <3 Empty Roddy and Jul's wedding <3

Post  BlueBloodMusic Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 am

Roderich was extremely nervous when he got ready for this... Now, he felt like his heart was about to rip through his chest. He needed to play music to calm himself down at least a little bit, but that wasn't going to happen. He wanted the service to hurry up and start so that the party could start and he could relax. As he shifted his weight from foot to foot he wondered why he was so nervous but couldn't put a finger on the reasoning.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic
You must be very loved....^^

Back to top Go down

Roddy and Jul's wedding <3 Empty Re: Roddy and Jul's wedding <3

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 am

Julchen was extremely excited, but extremely also nervous... Of course since it was her big wedding day after all. What would you expect? Gilbird was there with her as well, as he always is; sitting comfortably on a windowsill and watched her get all excited. She couldn't help but feel so pretty in her beautiful white dress as she looked into the mirror with a big smile on her face.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 am

Ludwig watched silently at the door as his sister looked into the mirror. He had came to tell her that they were ready for her, if she was that is. But he got distracted by how absolutely beautiful she looked in that white dress. He could still barely believe this was even happening. His big Schwester was getting married. And he was gonna be the one to walk her down, and then give her off. It was a little weird almost, but he was happily for her nevertheless.
Awkwardly he cleared his throat, not really wanting to disturb her. "You look beautiful." he said in that deep voice of his.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  GilbirdPiyo~ Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:02 am

Gilbird sat right by the window, he tugged at the tie he was wearing. Really, tuxes were awful and felt like he was constantly being choked. He didn't want to really go out and watch the wedding, he didn't want things to change, he liked things the way they were now. But he couldn't really help it. He looked over at Ludwig when the german spoke.

"You do look really hot.", Gilbird whistled, looking back at Jul, as if to emphasis the statement. The blonde grinned as he continued. "You're gonna make that Priss drop dead when he sees you, piyo."
GilbirdPiyo~
GilbirdPiyo~
Lil' Scone...

http://www.formspring.me/LilGilbirdTweet

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 am

Looks over towards them and flushes so much at the fact that he whistled, "Y-You think so?" Glances back into the mirror, fixing her hair still when it looked just fine. She just wanted to look her best and make sure nothing was out of place, "I really like my dress..." Smiles nervously, looks back to them, "Do you really think Roddy would to...?"
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

Back to top Go down

Post  GilbirdPiyo~ Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 am

"Ja! He'll love it. And would you stop that? You look fine, piyo!", Gilbird stood up from his spot on the floor and walked over to her. He grabbed the veil and put it nicely on the top of her head. "You look great, so stop worrying."
GilbirdPiyo~
GilbirdPiyo~
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 am

"Ja, you look perfect already." Walked over to behind her and smiles slightly, "Everybody is waiting to see you Julchen. Mostly Roderich then anybody else. Also, alois, and Kaari want to see their beautiful mother. So let's not keep everyone waiting, Ja?" He said.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:39 am

A tear rolls down her cheek, grinning so much, wipes it away and hugs him tightly, "D-Danke!" Then lets go of him and hugs her brother.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:45 am

Hugs her back tightly in his strong arms. "You shouldn't cry." he mutters making sure that as he hugs her he's not messing up her dress.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  GilbirdPiyo~ Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 am

"H-hey..! Don't start crying now, piyo..!", Gilbird hugs Jul tight then lets go. "Now hurry up, ja? Lots of people are waiting, just like Ludwig said."
GilbirdPiyo~
GilbirdPiyo~
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 am

"Th-They're not sad tears though!" Lets go after a few seconds and wipes her eyes, taking a deep breath. Luckily she wasn't crying long enough for it to really be noticeable. "I-I'm ready.."
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  GilbirdPiyo~ Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 am

Gilbird grins again and holds out his hand for her. "Alright then, Princess, let's get you married to your prince, ja?"
GilbirdPiyo~
GilbirdPiyo~
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 am

Takes her arm, and smiles down at her. -He smiles! :<- "Ja, it's time now. Gilbird go on ahead. They'll start the music after him. And then we'll walk down." he said, even though they already knew this. The rehearsal dinners weren't for nothing.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 am

She giggles lightly and was about to take his hand, but instead turns it into a small wave, "Ja, see ya there, Gil." Smiles at, then looks at Ludwig and nods.
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  GilbirdPiyo~ Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 am

"Ja, ja, I know.", Gilbird grumbled taking his hand back, and walked off down the hall to the chapel, he quietly slipped through the double doors and walked down to where Austria was standing, and stood by him right as the music started to play.
GilbirdPiyo~
GilbirdPiyo~
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsuko Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 am

((Randomly bursting in, I hope you don't mind. And don't worry, I don't plan some kind of weird wedding party crashing xD))

She couldn't believe it. It wasn't in her nature to be like this, it was unnatural.
Luise was supposed to be happy for the white haired girl.
Prussia was finally getting married, after many people already suspected her to suffer from commitment phobia. Of course it was a good thing, that she could prove them wrong. At the other hand, the blonde just couldn't explain the knots that were forming in the area of her stomach, everytime she thought about it.
It was the nervousness for sure, she couldn't think of another explanation.

But still, there she was, sitting in the drivers seat of her Volkswagen, only a short distance between her car and the location, that she was invited to come to.
The woman shaked her head, checked her nearly invisible make-up over and over again in a small hand mirror and leaned back into the soft seat, that was supporting her back.

"Get a grip of yourself!" she thought. "You'll be late. And that is unnacceptable. It's only Austria and Prussia. So don't make a fuss about it."

The heavy sigh that escaped her lips just after she told this to herself over and over proved that she still couldn't believe her own calming murmurs.
Doitsuko
Doitsuko
Make pasta, no war!

http://www.formspring.me/doitsuko

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:22 pm

As soon as Roderich saw Gilbird he took a deep breath, knowing that Julchen would be making her appearance soon. His thoughts began to race almost as fast as his heart beat as he tried to imagine what Julchen would look like in whatever dress she chose, he knew tht she would look beautiful, but to what extent he wasn't sure.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic

Back to top Go down

Post  GilbirdPiyo~ Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Gilbird rolled his eyes, Roderich was so nervous it was kind of funny. "Calm down, good gott.", Gilbird mumbled just loud enough for the Austrian to hear.
GilbirdPiyo~
GilbirdPiyo~
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Francis stood up at the front, anxious for one of his best friends to start her way down the aisle. He already knew what dress she was wearing, and couldn't wait too see how beautiful of a princess she would like walking down with all eyes on her. He smiles that bright smile of his, and waited in expectation along with everyone else.
Bonnefoylover
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doitsusausage Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Ludwig gave his sister one final smile before leading her down the hall. Once they got to the bug double doors that separated her from Roderich he paused. And glanced down at the albino on his arm. He was actually starting to feel a little nervous himself, that and a little sad. But he was still very much happy for her, it was her big day. He kissed lightly on the top of her head, "Are you ready?" he tried to whisper under the music playing, waiting for her to walk through the doors.
Doitsusausage
Doitsusausage
Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Roderich blinked and looked at Gilbird then took a few deep breaths trying to slow down his heart rate. He smiled and looked back toward the door as he began to calm down.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm

((okay so seeing as Russia and Prussia aren't the best of buddies I'll be someone else, kay? :D ))

The music was playing. It was time to stand up and honor the bride as she walked down the aisle. He really couldn't believe it. His beautiful, yet extremely obnoxious cousin, had found someone to take care of her. He stood, straightening out his black suit and turned toward the door, waiting for the bride to make her appearance. He took a calming breath, his stoic expression still in place. He was happy for Julchen. She really couldn't have gotten herself a better man. Roderich was kind and understanding, if not a bit of a weakling. But, Basch supposed, that was what made Austria lovable.
Yonda
Yonda
Paint it white!

http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  GilbirdPiyo~ Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Gilbird sighed looking at his feet, he didn't really feel nervous like everyone else. He looked up at the double doors waiting for Julchen.
GilbirdPiyo~
GilbirdPiyo~
Lil' Scone...

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm

(( Okay! :D ))

She held his arm a bit tighter and swallows thickly, "J-Ja...I-I hope." Julchen muttered as her cheeks flushed. When the doors opened, the Prussian gets about ten times more nervous, and even shy too. All eyes were on her now, Julchen wasn't used to feeling like this, since she about never was shy to begin with.

Last edited by AwesomeMein on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i accidentaly pressed one of those smilies >__>)
AwesomeMein
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBloodMusic Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

When the door opened and Roderich saw Julchen in her white dress with her hair all done his mouth almost dropped open and he swore his heart went from beating at over 100 BPM to skipping a beat because of how absolutely stunning he thought she was. All his nervouse worrying dissapeared into a soft smile as he looked at the woman who would be his wife after she walked down the aisle and they said a few vows.
BlueBloodMusic
BlueBloodMusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum